Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I tried to get a clearer view of what is happening within the water. Shruti was standing with her legs stretched apart a bit. Two guys were near her pressing her boobs while one guy was fucking her from the front. She was totally nude with just her mangalsutra on her chest. I asked Bharath and friends to go and stop. Before we could do anything, the three guys came out from the water and they left immediately

Shruti came out nude with her body totally wet. No one could take their eyes off her. Her body was literally shining in the sunlight with wet drops. There were water drops on her boobs and water dripping from her navel. This tall slim fleshy angel was walking out of waterfalls with an aura. I got back my senses to see the situation. I threw her the towel. She covered herself with the towel. She told that the guys mingled with them when Bharath and friends were playing with her. SHe didn't even know that it was not Bharath. She only felt so many hands playing with her. Only after they tried removing her dresses she felt something was wrong. She tried to resist. But they held her tightly. Once they got her nude, she felt weak on her knees and her sexual side took over. She lost control and started co-operating with them. 

Luckily the guys left soon. They were afraid of the problems I think. Shruti told that the two guys double penetrated her while the third guy was getting a handjob. We looked around to find that no one was there. Bharath told - "This place is usually isolated like this. I am pretty sure no one will come here after this:

Shyam - Then there is no need of the towel bhabhi

Shruti smiled and started running away from him. Shyam chased her. Shruti's towel fell down at one point. Shyam just put his legs on the towel and laughed at her. She used one hand to cover her boobs and bent down to pull the towel. But he didn't leave it.

Shyam - Come on. This is the perferct place for a woman like you

Shruti - What if someone comes?

Bharath - Ok. We can do one thing. If someone sits on that rock up there, they can see the trail below. It takes 10 minutes to come here from the trail. Ask Dilip to watch out for anyone coming from that rock. He can also see what is happening here. We can wear dresses if anyone comes. That would be safe

Shruti hesitated for a moment. I looked at her. I had never seen her happier than that day.

Bharth - Dilip.. Is it ok for you?

Me - Yes. Good for me. It looks like Shruti is having a good time with you guys. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:10 AM