Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
We neared the Tada falls. Shruti and the guys dressed up. We went to the checkpost and got permit. We were able to go by car only to some distance. After that we had to hike throug a trail. It was way too hot. The path was too rocky and we got tired soon. But we eventually reached the falls.There were already 3 guys taking bath there. They looked much younger like college students. Shruti was the only female there. We also changed our dresses. We all wore shorts and moved into the falls. Shruti was waiting outside. We called her to come inside. She was not willing to. But Bharath went out and pulled her by her hands. Shruti tried pulling her hands away and resisted as much as possible. So Shyam also ran to her and pulled her. Both of them successfully pulled her into the waterfalls. Water was flowing pretty fast over a wider area. People were not able to hear others speak because of the noise of the water. Shruti was wearing white t shirt and black bra. The t shirt was of very thin material. After it got wet, it looked like she was not wearing t shirt at all. 

When she went out of water to get some breath, all the guys including the 3 outsiders had their eyes on her. Her t shirt even went inside her navel to show her navel shape. Her track pant had gone a bit down because of the force of the water and the top of her asscrack was visible. But the worst thing was she hadn't taken her panties after getting fucked in. It was clearly visible that she was not wearing anything inside. Her track pant was hugging her thighs tightly to show her USP - those perfectly shaped legs and thighs. The outsiders looked at each other and smiled

Bharath went near her to pull her in again. But this time Shruti obliged and came in. I was in the middle. To my right, Bharath and his friends surrounded Shruti while the outsiders were standing to our left. I just walked out of the falls and watched. Shruti was in middle of Bharath and his friends. I couldn't see what was happening. But I could get it. Shruti came out running after sometime. I saw her t shirt and was shocked. Now, she was not having her bra inside and her erect nipples and soft boobs were clearly visible through the t shirt. I saw the bra floating through the water into the lake which was flowing out. The three outsiders also saw that. I asked her to go inside the water so that they wont be able to see her clearly. She told that they are being so rough and kinky. But I told it is safer there than to stand outside. She went in between Bharath and friends. I waited there for around 10 minutes. Suddenly I saw the three outsiders go near this group and mingling to form a bigger group. After ten minutes, Bharath and friends came outside. But Shruti didn't. We looked back to find her between the three outsiders. We were shocked and didn't know what to do. We looked down the flowing water to find Shruti's t shirt and her track pant coming in the water.

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 1 user Likes krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:09 AM