Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Uday got back to his place and I continued to stand beside the fire waiting for Sanjeev. The glow of the fire must have been making me look sexier in that meager outfit.

Guru-ji: Okay Sanjeev. You may proceed. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Sanjeev came very close to me and he held me by my elbows and pulled me close to his body. I could clearly feel the difference in the touch of Uday and Sanjeev. The latter was much more forceful. As he took his mouth near my right ear, I could feel he was trying to hug me with both hands. Since Guru-ji was sitting there was no question of protesting verbally and my physical objection was also weak as my hands were folded as in prayer. I could jolly well understand Sanjeev took that advantage fully and as he started to whisper the mantra in my right ear, he embraced me with both hands quite closely. It seemed like my hubby was hugging me in my bedroom before going to bed – such was his approach! The only difference being I was not holding Sanjeev in my arms.

Frankly I did not hear anything what Sanjeev muttered in my ear at the first go because I was so very conscious of his moves, but concentrated the subsequent times when he repeated the mantra. Unlike Uday, his hands were constantly moving in the area just below where my choli ended. Even with closed eyes I could clearly sense that he was feeling my back with his both hands.

I could finally grasp the mantra at the fourth attempt, but by that time I was breathing heavier than normal as he had already aroused me with his lewd moves. With closed eyes I could feel his hands descending down my naked back onto my skirt. Sanjeev had an advantage that Guru-ji and Uday were behind him and they could in no way see what his hands were doing on my back. I was getting more and more stiff as he was verbalizing the mantra very slowly in my ear the fourth time and his hands steadily crawling down my skirt-covered round ass.

When Sanjeev started mumbling the mantra the last time in my right ear, I could feel he was clearly cupping my ass flesh with two hands over my miniskirt. I could not revolt and meekly accepted his groping. I almost had a wet pussy the way he was pressing and kneading my tight ass cheeks in that short period of time. I was rather quick to whisper the mantra in his ear and sighed relief getting out of his clutches. As most of the males do as a habit before releasing any woman from an organ-specific activity, Sanjeev also gave me a very tight squeeze on my ass before releasing me.

Guru-ji: So Anita, you are through with two of the secret mantras. Great! Now I will give you the last one.

I nodded as I wetted my lips with my tongue to get back my composure. I saw Sanjeev evidently stroked his penis within his dhoti as he went back to his old position. Guru-ji ascended and came near me. My heart was beating again thinking guru-ji would now give me the mantra.

Guru-ji: Anita, are you ready?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

He came near me, very near and gently held my shoulders and turned to his side. He was a tall man and hence he had to bend somewhat to reach my ears. Unlike both Sanjeev and Uday, he held me by my shoulders. His fingers though were not stationary I was breathing much easier. Undoubtedly he could feel my skin through the thin fabric of the blouse, more so as there was no strap on my shoulders because I was wearing a strapless brassiere. He started murmuring the mantra and I tried to concentrate with closed eyes and folded arms.

Nothing much happened with Guru-ji except for his lips touching my right ear time and again. He could have easily held me by my waist like Sanjeev or Uday, but he was different and definitely a towering personality. My respect for him increased in my mind from this small incident.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Now that ‘Mantra Dan’ is complete, Anita you need to do the Ashram Parikrama.

I was not sure what that exactly meant though I could guess I have to walk around the ashram, still was not absolutely sure.

Me: I have to…?

Guru-ji: Right. You have to cover the circumference of the ashram and providing prayer flowers to the four replicas carved on the ashram wall.

Me: But I did not notice any replicas on the wall Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Yes the common eye would not catch that.

Me: How would I locate then?

Guru-ji: Patience Anita. I will brief everything.

He paused a little. Sanjeev and Uday were also standing now beside Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Look Anita, you will have to carry this ‘thali’ on your head and walk the circumference of the ashram. You will have to offer the flowers to the four Linga replicas on the wall representing the four directions, viz. North, South, East, and West. Since there will be darkness outside Uday will precede you with a lamp and will also help you locate the replicas carved on the wall. Okay?

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But… I …

He seemed to hesitating to say something.

Guru-ji: Uday, shall I send Sanjeev also with you? But…

Uday was silent. Guru-ji seemed to be worried on some aspect. I was pretty surprised.

Me: Guru-ji, is there anything wrong?

Guru-ji: No, no Beti. It’s okay, but…

I was not getting that. Why was Guru-ji hesitating and looking at Uday's and Sanjeev's faces!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM