Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Meanwhile, Shruti had her eyes wide open and was breathless. This was much more than what she expected. Shyam was kissing her on her mouth to control her from screaming. She was beating him to get out of his hold and scream. Her eyes looked like her eyeballs will come out anytime. I looked out to find that the guy was finger fucking her. After a couple of minutes, they slowed down, exchange their positions and the guy who was sitting at the front touched her now. He also finger fucked her. Now Shyam left Shruti to scream. Guy1 told "Wow.. Her voice is also so good.. Do you like it mam?"

Shruti - Aaaahhh. Yes.. I love it

Guy1 - Shall we fuck you on the road side mam

Shruti - Aaaahhh.. Yesssss.. I want you two to fuck me in the middle of the road

Guy1 - Then ask your driver to stop the vehicle. We will fuck you here, take you to our village and let everyone to fuck you

Shruti - Mmmmmm.. Yess... I want that.. Stop the car Bharath

This was the limit. I knew that she was flirting with danger and signaled to Bharath. He accelerated fast till they were out of sight. Shyam pulled her inside. Everyone in the car was silent for sometime. I thanked Bharath for doing the right thing.

Shruti hugged me from behind and kissed me for getting in at the right time. She then hugged Shyam and told "Thank you for showing me heaven., That was definitely one of the best sexual activity I have done before"

Shyam - Thanks bhabhi. Glad that you liked it..

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:09 AM