Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Beads of perspiration came up on my forehead thinking what to reply. Guru-ji along with Uday and Sanjeev - all the three males were all looking at me. My lips only parted, but I could not express a reply. I was still half-seated on my knees and now had to raise my buttocks off my knees and was about to fold my legs.

Guru-ji: Uday, give her your uttariya (loose upper body cloth like a shawl) to Anita. She can keep that on her lap.

I felt relieved to have covered my plump naked thighs with Uday’s saffron cloth and folded my legs and sat on the asana. Uday’s upper part now was bare and his physique was so attractive and well maintained that my eyes were getting attracted to him time and again. I had my initial crush for Uday also for this reason only, but now I tried to concentrate on the yagya. But it was difficult for me as I could also clearly sense that by sitting that way my miniskirt hiked halfway up my round ass and I will have to be rather cautious while I ascend from this position.

Guru-ji: Okay, now keep your hands stretched on your knees and repeat the mantras loudly as I say.

He began with the mantras and I stretched my arms to my folded knees thereby bending somewhat. I was repeating the mantras as said by Guru-ji. This time I had my eyes open, but soon my sixth sense alerted me that Sanjeev was eyeing me. Initially I was focussing on Guru-ji, but seeing his eyes half closed, I looked from the corner of my eye at Sanjeev. And I was so right! I stole a glance down my blouse to find my cleavage and boob flesh oozing over my blouse as I was marginally bent. In any case due to the square neck of my blouse, the upper part of my boob flesh was constantly visible, but I never expected it would look so appealing and prominent me being slightly bent. I immediately corrected my posture.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Take the ‘tilak’ Anita.

I took the red tilak on my forehead and I noticed Sanjeev was observing me throughout. My naked thighs were well covered now with the uttariya of Uday, but there was no way I could hide my exposed cleavage.

Guru-ji: Anita, now that your diksha is complete and you have submitted your prayer to Linga Maharaj, you need to undergo the “mantra dan” now.

Me: What’s that Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: There are three secret mantras to get success in this Maha-yagya. Those cannot be verbalized loudly as they are forbidden in our tantra. Each one of us will give you one mantra.

Me: All right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Anita, by this time you must have realized that attaining your goal needs your libido going.

You come and stand here near the ‘agni’. Uday, you give her the first mantra.

I ascended from my sitting position straightening my skirt over my gaand quickly. Thank God! The uttariya was there on my lap, which prevented me from an awful upskirt in front of these males. I left the uttariya on the asana and went near the agni and stood there.

Guru-ji: Anita, Uday will recite the mantra five times consecutively in your ears and you now forget about everything else and listen to the mantra very carefully. The sixth time you have to mumble the mantra on your own to his ears. Okay?

I nodded and my heart started thumping, as I have to learn that mantra by heart in such a quick time. I really doubted if I fail what would happen.

Guru-ji: Anita Beti, your face says you are worried! Why? The mantra is a very small one and has only 5-6 Sanskrit words. I think…

Me: O! Then its manageable Guru-ji.

Uday was near me by that time.

Guru-ji: Fine. Anita, another thing, you must have noticed that in Mr. Yadav’s place yagya processes were quite intimate. The art of Tantra underlines involvement. And I need the same involvement that I have been getting from you throughout your ashram stay.

I nodded my head to Guru-ji indicating, “You will get that.”

Even as I nodded in affirmation, I was a bit anxious because the way I acted as the ‘medium’ in Mr. Yadav’s place and he took full advantage of my youthful body; I frankly did not want a repeat show. It was a real shame for me, especially being married, to be groped like that in the puja ghar of an unknown person’s house.

Guru-ji: I know Anita it was not a pleasant experience because being married, your first reaction to a touch from any male other than your husband is negative. And Mr. Yadav was a complete stranger to you.

Did Guru-ji realize what was going in my mind? I dropped my head in shyness.

Guru-ji: But Beti, you must also realize that the core essence of the yagya and the process to gratify Linga Maharaj has to be followed. No one is over and above the norms. Isn’t it?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I was again maintaining eye contact with Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Our goal is to get you to your goal. So allow Uday to present you with the first secret mantra of the Maha-yagya. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Uday was already standing adjacent to me.

Guru-ji: Since this is a secret mantra you get close with Uday so that he can whisper it in your ear. Anita, you turn and face Uday, close your eyes, and fold your arms in the form of prayer.

Uday: Madam, come closer.

How close? I was almost standing by his side. Definitely if it were somewhere else, I would love to get close to my adorable man, but here Sanjeev and Guru-ji were watching us from close quarters, so I was feeling very hesitant. Uday gently pulled my elbows and positioned me in front of him. He was a tall man and he could clearly peep into my bulging flesh exposed over my tight choli. I folded my hands in front of him and closed my eyes. I could feel he took his mouth to my right ear and his hands holding me on my naked waist and midriff area. I was wearing this skirt quite low to cover more of my thighs and hence my midriff was fully bare. I shivered to feel a male hand on my naked flesh.

Uday was whispering the mantra in my ear very slowly and I picked that up at the very first go! I was definitely stiff being in the arms of Uday in front of Sanjeev and Guru-ji. Though he was not exactly hugging me, but the feel was almost like that with his hot breaths on my neck, his lips touching my right ear, and his fingers holding me around my waistline just over my miniskirt started making me feel edgy.

As he repeated the mantras in my ears I could feel he was breathing heavier probably getting the feel of a female body within his arms. I thanked Guru-ji in my mind to ask me to stand with folded hands before Uday because if my hands were at my sides, my protruding boobs would definitely press against his flat broad chest and certainly I could not have stopped my libido flowing.

As Uday completed giving me the mantra, it was my turn to whisper him back. He bent a little as my height would not match his so that I could reach his ears and I murmured him back the mantra.

Guru-ji: Thanks Uday. Anita, I hope there was no issues understanding and verbalizing the secret mantra #1.

Me: No, no it was all right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Fine. Sanjeev, now its your turn to give the #2.

Out of habit, my hands were going down my skirt to straighten it though I knew it could not be stretched further down. Sanjeev must have been feasting his eyes on my marble like naked thighs, as he was sitting just a few feet away from me. Hardly will any male get an opportunity to see a housewife wearing such a micromini and exposing everything in front of a male other than his husband - so he must be quite excited seeing it. And I got a very clear hint when he was giving me the secret mantra!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM