Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: But Meenakshi… I mean… what’s the purpose?

After my nipples, she proceeded to my navel and pasted one there. She squatted in front of my pussy to paste one there also! Meenakshi cleaned the small bits of hair and pasted the paper on the left just adjacent to my pussy hole.

Meenakshi: Madam, you need to be a little patient. Everything in Maha-yagya has a purpose of course, but let the right time come, you will know it yourself. Simply don’t worry about these silly things.

“Silly”! She calls it silly! She pasted small papers on my nipples and pussy – how could I just ignore that completely?

She pasted the last two litmus papers on my upper thighs and thus completed the six orgasm points – nipples (2), navel, pussy, and thighs (2).

Meenakshi: Madam, now you wear the Maha-yagya paridhan.

I immediately took my panty off the door hook and started wearing it. Since it looked very odd wearing my undergarments facing her, I just moved a shade away to get dressed.

Meenakshi: Madam, Madam, don’t move away. Please face this side.

My eyebrows rose seeing her persistence about facing that side! She quickly recovered herself. For the first time, I seemed like smelling a rat. I looked at the wall that side; but could not find anything suspicious except the glowing high power bulbs and a lowly placed ventilator. I was still holding my panty in my right hand and my whole body was naked.

Meenakshi: Madam, actually the norm is to face the east side while bathing for the Maha-yagya, that’s why I was just suggesting…

I was more or less convinced by her words and though looking at the ventilator (as there was nothing else to look at on that side) I wore my panty. It seemed to me that there was something in the dark quarters of the ventilator placed quite deep into it, but I did not pay much heed to that and was busy stretching my panty edges over my round ass cheeks and also wore the bra at a brisk pace. My priority was more to cover my intimate parts first and fast too to feel secured.

“Secured” – how oblivious I was! At that moment had I been more curious about the low-level ventilator or pay a little more attention as to why Meenakshi was stressing me to face that wall, I could easily have caught this filthy act. Instead I bathed in front of the camera without a thread on my 28-year-old body and now to wear the panty I bent down slightly and my firm bare milk tanks swung freely in the air, then lifted my legs to get inside the panty – all facing the camera and shot from very close proximity!

Meenakshi: Madam, your extra-covers…

She handed me the small circular red cloth pieces with the adhesive bottle. I glued the small round covers with the adhesive and placed them within my bra just over my two erect nipples.

Me: This bra material though is very comfortable to wear, but rather thin.

Meenakshi: Yes Madam and for that only these extra-covers actually quite handy. I use them often as my nipples are very much swollen.

She smiled shyly while saying that. Meenakshi was a plump matured woman and that she would have cherry-sized swollen nipples was more than obvious, I thought.

Me: But if you wear the normal bra why would you need those?

Meenakshi: Madam, you are a housewife, you can wear a regular bra all the time, but in the ashram there are several pujas, havans, etc. happening where I have to wear only the blouse.

Me: Oh! That’s very embarrassing then.

Meenakshi: Yes, that was the feeling in my initial days, now am habituated because as Guru-ji always says the focus has to be above these petty things.

She paused a bit. I was almost fully dressed now with the choli and the skirt on my body.

Meenakshi: But still Madam, I cannot write off all my womanly shyness. So I use these, which actually prevents my nipple impressions over the blouse to others present around me. You will also find it useful during the yagya.

Me: Okay. S you can see, I really need some protection for my intimate parts.

Meenakshi: Madam, you are looking very sexy as your figure is well accented by this dress.

We exchanged smiles as we got out of the toilet. Guru-ji’s room seemed to be more smoky that before. I took small steps as I was wearing the short skirt and I also tried my best to stretch the choli upwards to cover my deep exposed cleavage. The whole room was adorned with a variety of items, which I must say was a gala affair. As I looked carefully through the smoke I noticed the whole room was almost covered with several bowls and small pots containing flowers for puja offerings, kumkum, sandalwood powder, a kalash and a coconut on top of it, ghee, rice, and kheer on small plates, betel nuts, small pieces of wood, etc. Additionally, there were the ‘agni’ at the center of the room before the Linga Maharaj deity and it was glowing full steam with four deepaks (light lamps) placed round it. Moreover, several scented agarbattis (incense sticks) were filling the room with an intoxicating smell. Guru-ji was chanting mantras at a loud pitch and everything contributed comprehensively to make the atmosphere ‘spiritualistic’ in the literal sense of the term.

Anyone standing there would automatically plunge into this mesmeric world, such was the ambiance!

Guru-ji: Anita. You look so very divine in the Maha-yagya attire!

Guru-ji’s eyes roved from my face to toenail of my accented figure in this mini dress. Meenakshi left the room doing a pranam to Guru-ji and I was left all alone with the three males, viz. Uday, Sanjeev, and Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Beti, first a deep prayer to Linga Maharaj! I want all your concentration here.

He handed over some flowers to me and indicated me to have folded hands as in a prayer. Uday put some ghee to the ‘agni’ and as I closed my eyes Guru-ji started chanting mantras very loudly. My only prayer to Linga Maharaj was the success of this yagya so that I reach my goal of motherhood. The prayer went on for almost two minutes and then I opened my eyes as Guru-ji stopped the mantra.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! Come and stand here Anita, before my eyes.

I took some hesitant steps to go right in front of Guru-ji as my fair well-formed thighs were all exposed through the miniskirt I was wearing. Guru-ji was sitting on the floor, which made me more uncomfortable due to the angle from which he was looking at me. Uday and Sanjeev were standing behind me.

Guru-ji: Anita, I still see dithering in you wearing this paridhan! Why is it that?

Me: Yes… I mean no Guru-ji, it’s… its okay now.

Guru-ji: I hope so. Why are you standing like that then? Relax Anita. Your mind has to be absolutely careless to achieve your objective.

I was standing with my legs glued in together and my hands crossed over the front of my short skirt. I quickly tried to recover from that state by removing my hands off my skirt-front.

Guru-ji: That’s better. Ha ha…

Guru-ji laughed mildly looking directly at my skirt-covered pelvic area. I also moved my legs a bit to stand in a relaxed way. Guru-ji was looking intently at my exposed flesh below my micro-mini skirt.

Guru-ji: Okay. Now you will take the ‘diksha’ to attain a successful Maha-yagya. You wait here while I complete the initial puja.

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji started the diksha process by initiating the puja and was chanting mantras and throwing flowers to the feet of Linga Maharaj. Uday and Sanjeev were aiding him with the necessities. I was standing with folded arms as if doing a prayer. Within minutes the puja ended.

Guru-ji: Now sit here, in this ‘asana’ (embroidered cloth meant for sitting).

My heartbeat was getting faster at the very thought of sitting on the floor on that ‘asana’. In fact when Master-ji and Deepak went off giving me the dress, I tried several postures wearing that dress and one was of course sitting on the floor. And there was no way I could hide my panty from being flashed to people around me if I had to fold my legs and sit on the floor wearing that horrible skirt.

I went ahead beside Guru-ji and stood on the ‘asana’ and sat on my knees. I knew that would not suffice, but still took a chance.

Guru-ji: What happened Anita? Why did you stop half way?

I was expecting that only.

Me: No, actually…

Seeing my expressions Guru-ji realized my problem, but the way he openly verbalized that made me feel like drowning in shame.

Guru-ji: Okay, I think you are suspicious about your skirt hiking up and showing everything, is it so Anita?

I was all red now. I just looked at the floor and nodded my head. Sanjeev and Uday made my situation worse.

Guru-ji: But… but you must be wearing a panty! Sanjeev, did you not give her the full sterilized set?

Sanjeev: Surely Guru-ji. And Meenakshi was there. She must have ensured that Madam is wearing her panty.

Guru-ji: Right, right. So… Anita?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:20 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM