Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Okay, but its icy cold. Uuuuh!

As I started pouring water on my body, I noted Meenakshi taking out the contents off the soap case.

Me: What are those Meenakshi?

Meenakshi: Madam, this is the soap, this the oil as you can see, and these are tags to be placed on your body.

Though I was not fully clear about the last item, but before I could inquire Meenakshi changed the topic.

Meenakshi: Madam, your hairs down there look so dense. You don’t shave your pussy, isn’t it?

She winked at my choot. I felt a bit awkward to this sudden direct question though we females do discuss these issues quite openly amongst ourselves, but since Meenakshi was not a friend or relative of mine, I was feeling shy.

Me: No… I mean yes, I don’t shave.

Meenakshi: You don’t even trim?

Me: Yes, yes, though not regularly.

Meenakshi: Hmm, that’s why it looks so dense!

We both exchanged smiles.

Meenakshi: Madam, you soap your frontals and I will help you do the back.

I took the soap from her; it looked so very strange, just like an elongated penis with a bulb at the top! I started soaping the anterior part of my body.

Meenakshi: Your boobs look so very firm Madam even after marriage.

I blushed a little while soaping my body as Meenakshi helped with some more water to have the lather easily. As I made every movement my full sized mammaries jiggled and undulated being totally free. Within minutes I completed soaping my neck, shoulders, boobs, abdomen, and genitals. I had to admit that the fragrance of this soap was unique and very gripping.

Meenakshi: Let me do your legs Madam. You don’t have to stoop.

If I had to stoop and soap my legs, my big boobs would hung in the air in a very embarrassing manner and hence I thanked her in my mind while handing the soap. She started rolling and rubbing the soap over my smooth, fair thighs and the touch of another hand, though female, in my thigh area passed a ‘hot wave’ through my body. My already hard nipples got stiff, as Meenakshi slid her hands in between my thighs. She completed lathering my thighs, legs, and feet and then for reasons unknown to me she started rubbing the soap in my pussy area though it was already done by me!

I giggled as she moved her fingers within my thick lathery pussy hairs, but of course enjoyed the touch just over my G-spot. Meenakshi also seemed to be enjoying that and she was playfully parting my pussy hairs as if she was playing a sitar!

Me: Eii! What are you doing?

Meenakshi giggled at my expression and stopped that and stood up laughing.

Meenakshi: Uh! Just see them!

She pointed to my pink nipples, which by that time grew to their full size, looking like two ripe g****s, and stood upright off my round breast surface. I appeared all red in shyness being caught.

Meenakshi: Madam, now please turn back.

I turned my naked back to her and she applied some water and started soaping my back. I noticed the soap was quickly getting smaller and resembled as if an erect penis getting limp while it was slowly ejaculating!

Meenakshi: Madam, the motto is to completely drain out the soap.

Me: I see. It’s lathering out quite easily and heavily too.

Meenakshi: The material is such… one piece is meant for a single person’s bath.

After finishing my entire back and midriff, Meenakshi reached my waist and started rubbing the soap lower. Her slippery hands moved all over my round naked ass cheeks. I was getting increasingly stimulated with the feel of a pair hands moving in circular fashion over my round naked buttocks. At one time I had to squeeze my boobs and nipples once as the act was generating extreme stimulus for me.

Since I was within the toilet and with a female, I did not feel any hesitation to openly press and cuddle my boobs and nipples with my hands to feel relaxed. I could sense Meenakshi’s hands going down my ass crevice to my anus while she was frothing my butts.

Me: Isshhh…

I exclaimed in sheer excitement of her touch.

Meenakshi: Madam, just a minute… Yes, you are now done.

She placed herself just at a distance and I started pouring water on my naked figure and started washing the foam off my body. Within a minute or two my bath was over and she handed me the towel. The towel also seemed to be emitting a nice odor and I took a deep breath as I dried myself up. The whole toilet was filled with the nice scent emitted by the soap and I felt rather refreshed and seemed to have refurbished my energy level at that hour of the night (11 p.m.) inhaling that pleasant fragrance.

I was about to pull my bra and panty off the door hook when Meenakshi interrupted.

Meenakshi: Madam, please wait. I need to oil your body.

The oil was completely off my mind and though I said “okay” to her I was feeling quite shy now to stand absolutely naked in that bright light for some more minutes. Meenakshi opened the oil bottle and I noticed the oil was green in color, must be some herbal extract I thought.

Me: Meenakshi, I can manage that…

Meenakshi: Madam, why would you take the trouble when I am present?

Meenakshi started rubbing the oil on my well-formed shoulders and long arms. Though it was not a massage, but after that cold water bath it was a welcome feel and it definitely soothed my body.

Me: I hope I don’t catch a cold having had the bath at this hour and that too with such cold water.

She smiled a bit and took some oil from the bottle and splashed it in both her palms and came near me. Meenakshi probably realized the shyness I was feeling to stand naked, more so as she was completely dressed.

Meenakshi: Madam, do one thing, you close your eyes while I apply the oil. You will feel better that way I suppose.

Me: Hmm. But do it fast please.

Meenakshi nodded and I closed my eyes. Meenakshi started with my shoulders and then proceeded to my long arms. It was not a massage of course, but then her touch was a welcome present for me after my bath with that icy water. My whole body shivered and jerked as her oily hands cupped and rubbed each of my bouncy boobs and glistened them with oil. Though my eyes were closed I could feel her hands cupping my boob flesh and then she held my nipples with two fingers and slowly twisted them and naturally they were fully erect within the wink of an eye. She rolled and pressed my nipples with her oily fingers and I felt exactly as if my husband’s tongue was playing with them! I tried to shift my attention.

Me: Meenakshi, will this oil not spoil my bra?

Meenakshi: Madam, this is an absolute non-greasy mixture prepared by Guru-ji himself. So, don’t worry.

Me: Okay.
Meenakshi then went down to my belly and completed that and went down to my legs. I was feeling a sense of tickling also as she was moving her hands all over my thighs and legs. Once done I thought she would come to my backside to do the rest, but…

Meenakshi: Madam, please turn back.

Me: Why don’t you come to this side?

Meenakshi: No, no Madam. It will be easier for me to do like this only.

Although I was slightly surprised at her not coming to this side, but I did not think on that too much and turned my back to her. Little did I know that the camera was on this side and all along I was till then facing the camera, which was taping my fully nude frontal portion. Now as I turned my ass to Meenakshi, I was actually showing my big naked gaand to the camera!

Meenakshi continued to rub oil on my back, midriff, two ass cheeks, and the back of my plump thighs and completed the process in another two to three minutes. It seemed to me as if I was standing naked in the bathroom eternally.

Meenakshi: Madam, just a few more seconds, let me place the tags.

Me: Oh yes! I was about to ask you but forgot, what are these tags for?

Meenakshi: Madam, these tags will be on your body and will necessitate during the Maha-yagya.

I opened my eyes and noted that Meenakshi took the blue papers. She came near me and pasted straight on my left nipple and another on my right nipple.

Meenakshi: Madam, there are six orgasm points in our body and I will stuck these litmus papers there only.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:20 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM