Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I had not yet completed wearing the panty when I replied and now dragging it up till my waist. The panty looked bigger in size for sure and I appreciated the cuts as they fitted comfortably on my groins and certainly my big bottoms looked more covered than ever. The panties that I had been using kept a fair amount of my ass flesh bare under my sari or salwar-kamiz, but this panty was amply covering my gaand and I definitely felt better. The elastic on the sides also looked nice and tightly fitted. I had to appreciate Master-ji’s tailoring skills wearing this newly stitched panty. The feel was very comfortable and it fitted very adequately on my big spherical ass.

Me: It’s perfect Master-ji.

Master-ji: Fitting?

Me: Also Very good.

Probably for the first time my voice sounded joyous wearing this new panty. I was aware that I was not wearing anything except my undies while I was answering Master-ji. So, I briskly snatched the skirt off the door top and unsurprisingly it was very short and my marble-like fair thighs remained totally exposed.

Master-ji: How is the skirt fitting? Okay?

I was aware that he must have noticed that the skirt had vanished off the toilet door and he guessed I must have been wearing the skirt now.

Me: Hmm.

Master-ji: You don’t sound too satisfied Madam. Any problem with the skirt in particular?

Me: No, no. The fitting is okay. I am still concerned about its… short length.

Master-ji: Oho! That’s there I know. But instead you should feel lucky Madam.

Me: Why?

I replied while I was about to wear the choli now over my strapless bra.

Master-ji: Madam, a few years back women participating in Maha-yagya had to be… bilkul nangi!

Deepak: Really Master-ji?

I heard Deepak poking his nose scenting the spice.

Master-ji: Deepak Beta, this is a sacred place and you must not see it from a different angle.

Deepak: Sorry Master-ji.

Master-ji: I am also of course not allowed in the Maha-yagya, but I saw one lady coming out of the holy tub last year because I was around.

Deepak: Nangi?

Honestly I was feeling inquisitiveness within myself. What was in store for me I wondered!

Master-ji: Yes Deepak.

Deepak: You mean to say you saw a married woman like Madam coming out of that tub in the middle of the ashram – NANGI?

Master-ji: I told you Deepak…

Deepak: No, no, I was just… curious Master-ji!

Master-ji: Madam, have you tried the choli?

I as if woke up and started wearing the choli and this time I was quite amazed the way my blouse kept half of my boobs exposed. As I buttoning up I could see the square neckline of my blouse kept the upper parts of both my oozing globes open and when I completed buttoning I was shocked to note that the neckline passed just above my bra cup. Moreover, the topmost hook of my blouse was also not getting fixed, as the thread loop was so small. So part of my white strapless brassiere also remained visible above my blouse along with a clear more than one-inch cleavage.

Me: Master-ji…

I did not find enough words to express my problem.

Master-ji: Yes, Madam?

Me: Just a minute.

I decided to get out of the bathroom and then converse with Master-ji. Before doing that I stepped to the life size mirror in the toilet and looked at me. I was looking horribly sexy in that outfit to tell the least. I tried to adjust my blouse a bit, but failed, as it was absolutely fitting on my copious globes.

I opened the toilet door and got out. Deepak expectedly was ecstatic seeing me in that sexy dress.

Deepak: Ai la! Madam, you look great in this all white costume.

I ignored his comment and pointed the top hook of my blouse to Master-ji.

Me: Master-ji, I can’t fix this one.

Master-ji: Why? What happened Madam?

I took both my hands to the middle of my undulating chest area and tried to put the hook again into the loop, but failed again, as the thread loop was very small. Master-ji came near me.

Master-ji: Madam, don’t try too hard, the thread will break.

I looked up. He was looking at my exposed cream-colored cleavage along with the sides of my boobs popping up above my tight bra.

Master-ji: Let me try.

As I removed my hands of my blouse, Master-ji’s hands brushed my tight rotund mangoes encased in that short blouse. Unlike me, Master-ji was able to put the hook into the loop and closed the top of my blouse.

Me: Thanks Master-ji.

I felt better as my bra was no longer visible now though my boob flesh was pretty much exposed at the top.

Master-ji: Madam, what about your bra fittings? Comfortable?

Me: Yes, yes okay.

Master-ji: You must be feeling a bit tighter? Since this blouse is devoid of straps, it would naturally be tighter on you Madam.

He directly wanted to indicate me that I must be feeling tighter on my boobs wearing this bra.

Me: No, I mean… yes, but its okay.

Master-ji: Anyway, Deepak, give Madam her extra-covers.

I was somewhat taken aback. Extra-covers? What was that? I remembered I heard that term in cricket commentary, but what has that to do here any way, I wondered.

I noticed Deepak taking out two small round pieces of red cloth from his pocket and handed over to me.

Me: What’s this?

Master-ji: Madam, see. Since the fabric of your choli as well as the bra is not very thick, this will act as additional covers for your intimate parts.

I was sure by “intimate parts” he must be meaning my mammaries. But… I again looked at my hands. The size of the two red cloths was quite small to be additional cup covers put inside my bra. Then? I was puzzled and tried to confirm.

Me: Master-ji… I mean… I guess these are meant to be put inside.

Master-ji: Obviously Madam.

Me: But… but don’t you think they are too small?

Master-ji: You need a bigger size?!

Master-ji visibly looked surprised.

Me: Yes.

I remarked quite emphatically.

Master-ji: But Madam, are you absolutely sure?

I could well realize now that some link must have been missing in our dialogue.

Me: Master-ji, tell clearly, what’s these meant for?

Master-ji: Madam, actually as I said, since your bra fabric is quite thin, I gave you those extra-covers to be used to as nipple shields so that you do not look indecent at any point of time.

I was purely stunned listening to that. I felt so ashamed in the presence of two males gaping at me and myself standing with the ‘nipple covers’ in my hand that I just kept dumb looking at the floor.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM