Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mahadeva said: A sadhaka wishing to worship a yoni, which is the form of the cosmos, should cause an erection and insert it into that thing which is Sakti Herself. The vagina is Mahamaya and the penis is Sadasiva. Worshipping them, one becomes liberated while still alive, there is no doubt of it. One should offer bali, flowers and so forth. If incapable of this, worship with wine, O Durga. One should do pranayama and my six limbed puja in the yoni region. After reciting the mantra 100 times at the base of the yoni, one should rub the linga and the yoni together.

I have thereby declared the manner of proceeding for all sadhakas. Devesi, never reveal this tantra! Do not give it to the disciple of another or to the undevoted. Mahadevi, the Yoni Tantra is revealed from love for you.
If a person should gaze at a yoni while ritually bathing, his life becomes fruitful. There is no doubt of this. One should look at one’s partner’s yoni, at another woman’s yoni, the yoni of a maiden----in the absence of a maiden’s yoni one should gaze reverentially at the yoni of a pupil.

Liberation is achieved through enjoyment. Happiness is gained through enjoyment. Therefore, by every effort, a sadhaka should become an enjoyer. The wise man should always avoid blame, disgust or shame of the yoni. Unless the yoni is worshipped using the Kulachara method, even
one hundred thousand sadhanas are useless.

If one should lick the elixir at the edge of the yoni, evil in one’s body or dwelling place is certainly destroyed. What point is there to bathing in the Ganges or in other tirthas? Dearest, in this matter relating to a powerful sadhaka always worshipping the vagina, what use is there of many words?

Whosoever in this Kali Yuga recites mantra in a supremely devoted way specifically to the yoni, the core of the universe, is within reach of liberation.

Listen, O one-dear-to-me-as-life, of the destruction of the mental predisposition of pashas. Worship a nubile yoni in a highly ecstatic way.

Whosoever in this Kali Yuga recites mantra in a supremely devoted way specifically to the yoni, the core of the universe, is within reach of liberation. Amongst thousands of sadhakas and tens of millions of worshippers, fortunate are they who do Kali sadhana. Kali is the Mother of the Universe and of all Shastra, quite certainly. Remembering Kali frees one from the fetters of a pasu. After reciting Kali’s great mantra, one becomes Kali’s son, there is no doubt. This is true, true, true, true without question.

Just as for Kali, so also for the vidyas and rules of Tripura, Shodashi, Bhuvaneshvari, China-Tara, Mahalakshmi, Matangi, Sundari, Bhairavi, Dakshina and Tarini. Success cannot be achieved save with the method of Chinachara. Whatever mantra one is initiated into, this is the best method. Devoid of this sacred trust, one becomes unsuccessful and therefore is reborn again.

That which is written in this Yoni Tantra all sadhakas should accomplish according to their own wills. Mahesani, meditate as being absorbed in the yoni cakra, with yoni on the tongue, yoni in the mind, yoni in the ears and yoni in the eyes. Mighty Lady, all sadhana is vain unless with the yoni. Therefore, reject other pujas and do Yoni Puja. Mahesani, there is no siddhi without devotion to the Guru.

>>

I did not notice how time went by and after going through the book, I was washing my face when Master-ji and Deepak reappeared. It was quarter to 9.

Master-ji: Madam, we are back! All ready with your dress.

I dried up my face, combed my hair lightly, and then took the dress packet from Master-ji’s hand and sat on the bed to see it. Master-ji also came forward and sat on my bed, Deepak was standing opposite to us. I was feeling somewhat awkward within myself as I pantyless within my sari in front of two males though there was no chance of them knowing that fact. I opened the packet and there was another small transparent packet, which I kept aside initially. I took out the choli and the skirt; both looked glistening white and the fabric had a truly velvety appearance and it felt real good to touch them. As expected both looked awfully small for my developed 28-year-old figure and I would look outrageously sexy in that mini outfit. Then I opened the other small packet and predictably it contained my undergarments. I was specifically interested in the bra, as it was a strapless variety, which I had never worn before, but felt a bit shy to check that in front of them.

Master-ji: Madam, You better give a trial of everything. I think all should be okay the way I have taken measurement.

He said the last few words looking at my eyes. I quickly shifted my gaze in shame and hurried to the toilet. Since I was pantyless, I could realize my heavy gaand was swaying more inside my sari as I tried to walk swiftly.

Me: Please wait Master-ji.

Master-ji: Sure Madam.

I closed the toilet door and immediately felt the same problem as I had faced on the very first day coming to ashram with Sanjeev. That day also I had to give him my clothes and since there was no hook or rod in the bathroom for keeping clothes, I had to keep them on the door top, which was probably made short from the door frame for that purpose only!

Not again! I thought. But had to keep my new Maha-yagya dress on the door top as I started to open my sari first. As the toilet floor was mostly wet I had to stand very close to the door. I kept the sari on the door top and could well realize that Master-ji and Deepak must be watching the door top. They knew for sure now that I was only clad in my blouse and petticoat inside the toilet. Next I started unbuttoning my blouse and then unhooked my brassiere. My big, round, youthful boobs popped out of my bra and undulated a bit being free. Naturally my nipples started to get hard, as my mammaries were completely bare now. I swallowed my breath, as I heaped my used bra and blouse above my sari on the door top, while knowing rather well that both males would now knew that I was standing in the toilet in a topless state now. Just then!

Master-ji: Madam, are they okay? Have you tried them?

I felt so irritated at this superfluous question because I knew perfectly that they were aware that I had not taken any of the newly stitched fabric from the door top, so no question of trying them. I was silent for the moment and I heard a second call, now Deepak!

Deepak: Madam, any problem?

I felt they wanted me to reply in my topless condition from inside the bathroom.

Me: Give me a minute please.

As I replied, out of reflex, my right hand went as a protective shield over my firm naked boobs.

Master-ji: Okay, okay Madam. Take your time. I am more anxious than you. Ha ha ha…

In my hurry to cover my boobs, I dragged the bra and the panty at one go off the door top. Though I was quite safe within the toilet, still I felt tongue-tied talking in that state. I decided to hold the newly stitched panty in between my teeth, as there was no place to keep it and started wearing the bra. The white colored bra looked weird and scanty with no regular straps, and so looked I clad only in my petticoat with the panty hanging from my mouth!

I was initially unsure how to wear this strapless one, but realized that I have to fit the cups properly over my breasts and then plug the hooks at the bottom. It took some time, but I managed at length to fit it properly over my jiggling boobs and clasped the three hooks at the back. Though the whole of my upper chest and a lot of cleavage were visible, but I was at least pleased to note that the cups covered my big round milk-pots adequately. I also felt very comfortable with fabric of this bra, which was extremely smooth and soft.

I now quickly untied the knot at my waist of my petticoat and dropped it to the floor, and since I was not wearing a panty below, became completely naked down my trunk. I quickly took the panty off my teeth and entered my legs one by one into it. Just then, again!

Master-ji: Madam, sorry to interrupt, but could you manage the bra? Since it is a new variety for…

Me: Yes, yes. It’s perfectly okay.

Master-ji: Good, good. And have your tried the panty Madam?

I had to answer something to this irritating question.

Me: Yes.

Master-ji: Is it okay?

Me: Wait.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM