Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
and my whole body started releasing so much heat now that I felt like removing my sari and stand in my petticoat and blouse only!

Master-ji: Where? Let me see.

I could sense Master-ji also congregating with Deepak near my gaand. He also bent down to have his face near my flaring ass. As Deepak was continuously touching my butts, I had to mildly wriggle my ass to feel at ease. I knew the scene would look utterly vulgar to wriggle my heavy buttocks under my sari in front of two pairs of hungry eyes, but I could not control myself aside from doing that.

Now I clearly felt another hand touching my gaand!

Master-ji: Hmm. O-k-a-y. Madam, let me trace it fully, then I will know exactly how much it’s covering you.

There was practically no need to tell me anything as I had succumbed to this already. He removed Deepak’s hand off my left ass cheek and directly touched and pressed me there. I could invariably feel that Master-ji’s hand was bolder than his apprentice. He immediately pinched my ass as if signaling me that it was ‘his’ hand. Deepak’s fingers were still resting on my panty line on my right buttock.

My sari and petticoat were not thick enough to give me adequate protection from these hungry hands. Thus Master-ji also, like Deepak, could easily grip my panty elastic over with two to three fingers of his hand. Master-ji started moving his fingers down my left buttock following my panty line. At this point I was trembling in sexual stimulation as he continued to trace my panty line and moved down… and down… and down till he reached my ass crack! I could not bear that sexy hot wave jerking my body and reacted.

Me: Aah! Ouch! What… what are you doing Master-ji?

Master-ji: Madam, madam just be patient for a moment. My checking is almost over.

I shuffled standing in the same position and felt like parting my legs in horniness and created a slight gap in between my legs (honestly to accommodate his hand down my gaand). Though I got a momentary relief from this sexy uneasiness, but Master-ji started a new ‘inspection’!

He removed his hand off my gaand tracing fully my panty line till my ass crack. I exhaled a sigh of relief only to find myself left with a wide, open mouth as I felt Master-ji exposing his palm fully and giving me a very tight squeeze on my left buttock. My nipples instantly reacted to it and were fully upright within my bra. Automatically whatever little shame was left in me evaporated, and I brazenly began to massage my juicy boobs over my sari and blouse and also outset swaying my heavy hips slowly in elation.

I didn’t know whether Master-ji and Deepak noticed me doing this very sexy act, but they extracted all honey out of my full-grown ass with their hands.

This went on for some more moments and finally when he stopped my sari naturally got bunched up along his finger into my deep ass crack between my thighs.

Master-ji: Okay done.

Deepak: So, Master-ji, was I right or wrong?

Master-ji: Yes Deepak, I was mistaken. You were right.

Saying that he again pinched my bottom and this time a prolonged one, as if he was squeezing the cheeks of a little girl with two fingers! I was breathing heavily in ecstasy, but still tried to get back my composure.

Master-ji: Madam, I must say you are quite different from my other customers!

Though still there were two hands on my sari-covered gaand, fortunately for the moment they were mostly stationary.

Me: What… I mean how?

I asked in a husky voice.

Master-ji: Madam, have you ever checked your back in the mirror after wearing a panty?

What a noble question! Ignoring the irritation I wetted my lips and initiated to deliver replies blatantly!

Me: Hmm. Of course, but… but why?

I could instantly feel there was a stir in the hand positions of Master-ji and Deepak, both, as I replied. Though I said ‘of course’, but very frankly I hardly get a chance to check myself in the mirror at home wearing only my undergarments. Our bathroom mirror gives only a bust view and so I have to come to the bedroom to check my full figure, and getting out of the bathroom only in my inner wears is out of question. And even if I do that, if Rajesh was around, he would definitely not allow me to check myself in the mirror, rather I would end up in his strong arms, and not to mention would certainly lose my undergarments also in a flash.

Master-ji: If that is so, you are an exception Madam, as none of my customers would allow so much exposure of their globes beneath their sari.

I was bowled over again! What does this old man trying to indicate? Am I a saucy woman? I immediately tried to improve my position in front of my tailor that ‘I am not like that’.

Me: No, no Master-ji, actually after I wear it, I make sure to stretch it properly over my back so that I look decent… I mean … so that I feel decent under my sari.

Master-ji: But Madam, just see. Your panty line is here…

Saying that he traced my panty line again on left ass cheek and this time pressed his finger with force on my firm ass flesh to show me the position.

Master-ji: Madam, its just four to five fingers from your crevice and the whole of your left bun is bare… I mean not covered by your panty.

Me: It… it must have shifted while…

Master-ji: Okay. But still I think that you keep a lot of your gaand exposed outside your panty Madam.

Deepak: Master-ji, Madam has such a nice treasure, why should she keep it wholly under cover?

Master-ji: No, no. That’s okay. But I was only saying that my other customers…

I had to object to Deepak’s derogative remark.

Me: What do you mean? I do it deliberately?

Deepak: No, no Madam. I just said it casually. You told naa… after wearing it you stretch it max over your gaand… What else can you do?

Master-ji: Right! If there is a defect in the panty itself, nothing can be done.

I felt better at this compromising tone of Deepak.

Deepak: So Master-ji, this is the core reason for Madam’s problem?

Master-ji: Obviously. Look at the open portion…

Saying that he created a gap between his thumb and middle finger and tried to show Deepak the distance over my ass flesh, which was outside my panty cover.

Deepak: You cannot even cover it with your fingers!

My face was all red again and listening to that probably Master-ji tried even harder to cover my ass cheek with his fully stretched fingers.

Me: Aaah!

I anxiously reacted as his whole palm with his fingers fully extended rested on the right side of my gaand. I was also feeling wetness in my pussy and drops now began to trickle out of my honey pot into my panty. And as expected, he cupped my very firm ass flesh with his whole palm giving me a forceful squeeze. He must have enjoyed that to the hilt and Deepak also was all along feeling the smoothness of my round right globe under my sari. I attempted to put a full stop to this ‘never-ending’ lewd encounter.

Me: Whatever Master-ji, you just stitch me the proper size.

Master-ji: Come on Madam! That’s the only reason I am checking. Deepak, just remember to put two inches of additional back cover for Madam.

Deepak shifted his fingers on my right ass cheek slightly as if to check how much will be covered of my ass if that additional cloth is appended to my panty.

Deepak: Will that be enough Master-ji? Have you checked this part, it’s so tight and bouncy! I fear the panty might slip again.

Tight and bouncy? Deepak was referring to the middle portion of my ass cheek and poking his finger to check the elasticity of my ass flesh! I felt like getting drowned in a glass of water in shame. These two were taking an exam of all my womanly shame and self-respect.

Master-ji: Which portion? The middle? Hmm.

He paused and I felt Master-ji’s thumb poking into my left ass cheek very directly and the old fox obviously did not miss the chance to again squeeze my big round flesh with his other fingers enjoying every bit of suppleness and smoothness of my gorgeous ass. I was getting increasingly heated up and my buttocks were also emitting substantial heat by now. I was sure both Master-ji and Deepak were clearly able to sense that over my loins. Naturally I was all the more waggling my ass, as I was feeling increasingly uncomfortable and sexually excited.

Master-ji: Madam, I must compliment you. At your age and even after marriage you have such a tight gaand.

Deepak: Master-ji, also think of her husband, he s-o-o lucky.

Master-ji: Ha ha. Of course Beta.

Deepak: He can touch this g-a-a-n-d all day, all night…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM