Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Bah! So you mean to say that your panty is now fully stretched on your… on your gaand?

I was aghast to hear time and again that word – gaand from the tailor! But I could reckon they were low class people and would use those sorts of words only.

Me: Y… yes. I feel okay…

Master-ji: But Madam, you only mentioned that you start to have the problem specifically after sometime of wearing your panty – right?

Me: Yes, but… no…

I was practically mumbling at every step to such direct questions about my inner wear.

Deepak: Master-ji, I think Madam meant that after some time of wearing her panty, if she walks or works, she starts feeling the problem. Am I right Madam?

As if I got words from Deepak and instantly picked them up.

Me: Yes, yes. That’s what I meant. Exactly.

Madam: O-k-a-y. So since you are rather stationary here in this room, you didn’t face the problem. By the way Madam, does it fully get inside your slit… I mean ass crack?

I had to revolt now. I was unable to take any more.

Me: What do you mean? What sort of question is that?

Master-ji: Madam. Madam. Please don’t feel otherwise. I know these are very intimate questions and you will feel shy to reply, but if you do not tell me the exact detail, how can I fix the problem?

Deepak: Madam, Master-ji is like your doctor. Your dress doctor.

There was a silence of some seconds with Deepak and Master-ji both looking at me, rather my youthful sari covered body, and I was licking my dry lips to get back some confidence in front of these males.

Master-ji: Yes, yes. Do you not tell intimate things to the doctor or not Madam?

I had to give a nod.

Master-ji: So it’s like that only. Don’t hesitate Madam. Tell me does the whole panty slips off your flesh and gets inside your ass cheeks? I mean the panty lines on both sides. Did you check that ever consciously?

I was turning red like a tomato. My ears were emitting heat and I was breathing profoundly in this verbal humiliation. I felt completely trapped. I could have protested, but thought that it would unnecessarily invite a loud argument and would definitely attract the ashram people. Certainly the whole episode would be divulged, especially how I pretended to be senseless and encouraged Master-ji to enjoy my youthful body. So I considered it wise to stay silent and gulp the humiliation because afterall whatever was happening would remain confined to the four walls of this room only.

Me: No… I mean… err… the major part…. sneaks in.

Master-ji: But… am not clear. Look Madam, if you don’t specify modestly I cannot make the right choice also for the fabric of your panty.

I realized that I had to be rather shameless verbally in order to get to the end of this.

Me: I mean the whole fabric at my back almost gather round the middle and slips into my… I mean…

Master-ji: Hmm. Hmm. You mean to say the fabric feels like a thick rope and gets stuck in your crack. Right?

I nodded.

Master-ji: Hmm. Madam, that means your gaand remains fully naked below your petticoat, no cover on them?

I was dumb. That was quite obvious that if my panty slipped into my ass crack, my buns would remain bare. What did he want me to reply?

Though in my mind I was congruent with his words as that’s what exactly happened in most cases when I returned from the market or even when I visited my relative’s house, because hardly within half-an-hour to one hour, my panty would invariably slip within my ass crack.

Master-ji: Deepak, do you realize the problem?

Deepak: Yes, yes Master-ji. It’s more or less like the problem of Padma Madam.

Master-ji: Padma Madam? Which Padma?

Deepak: Master-ji, you won’t be knowing her. It was during my job in the city shop last year.

Master-ji: O-k-a-y. I have a customer named Padma, but she only stitches blouse from me.

I was all along listening to this conversation standing in between the two males.

Master-ji: So Madam, you see, it’s not your problem only! In any case, Deepak what was her problem?

Deepak: Master-ji, peculiarly she was having the right side of her panty slipping into the middle as she walked for a while.

Me: And how was that solved?

I felt keen for the first time.

Deepak: Master-ji, unlike Madam’s, she had a slight leg length discrepancy and then realizing that we adjusted the stitching likewise and her problem was solved.

Master-ji: Madam, as I said earlier also, you firstly need a bigger back coverage for your panty. That’s the prime change you need to make alongside a thicker fabric with good side elastic would surely enable you to overcome your problem.

Me: Okay Master-ji.

Master-ji: Deepak, just keep a note that the twill cotton 150 to be used when I stitch the spare panties for Madam.

Deepak nodded and scribbled in his notebook.

Master-ji: Okay Madam, now please turn back and let me first prove Deepak wrong.

I completely forgot that there was an argument between Master-ji and Deepak regarding the back coverage of my panty and that issue came up again just when I was getting adjusted to this verbal disgrace, the physical part dropped in.

Master-ji: Madam, please don’t waste time.

I clenched my lips and slowly turned my back. My full back and of course my protruding round buttocks were inviting Mastering and Deepak now. I felt like dying to stand like this in front of two males when I know their eyes are riveted on my ripe pumpkin-like gaand.

Master-ji: Thank you Madam. Deepak, you now tell me where Madam’s panty line is right now.

Deepak: Sure Master-ji, let me check.

Panty line! My heart as if skipped a beat. But before I could think any further, I felt a couple of hands on my sari-covered bottoms gripping my ass flesh firmly over my sari. Deepak immediately gave me a couple of light squeezes on my firm ass cheeks and my lips automatically parted and I gasped for air and I tried my best to control my emotions.

Master-ji: Are you able to feel the panty from above her clothes?

Deepak: Yes, yes Master-ji.

Saying that he now poked his fingers on my heavy-duty buttocks and in no time he was able to trace my panty line through the thin layers of my sari and petticoat and started to feel it with his fingers of his both hands. I could sense Deepak had knelt down in front of my gaand and keeping his body balanced on his knees, he was tracing my panty line with his hands. This would certainly excite any woman and I was also no exception.

I could feel his hands all over my big gaand and leaving my panty line now his fingers lethargically started tracing the line of my crevice! It seemed Deepak liked the shape of my butt formed over my sari-cover as more and more of its contour was getting exposed as his fingers tried to push my sari deeper into my ass crack over my panty.

Master-ji: What happened? You seem to like Madam’s gaand very much! Ha ha ha…

The laughter seemed to be echoing in the room signifying my mortified state in the hands this tailor-duo.

Deepak: Master-ji, whatever you say, Madam’s back is very special. It’s so firm, yet its butter smooth! What a maal!

I started biting my lips with my teeth and tried my best to ignore such lewd remarks. Though I was trying to ignore everything, my body was unable to do that!

I could feel clearly that Deepak was playing with my buttocks. I felt his thumb pressing deep on my left ass cheek and the rest of the fingers caught the elastic of my panty line over my sari and he started digging the sari deeper into the panty! My body was emitting so much heat already that I had to shuffle mildly. My annoyance was now mixed with exhilaration of this sexy groping. Deepak was taking his time kneading my big round ass with both hands over the cover of my sari and petticoat.

Honestly I was also beginning to get fairly excited from Deepak’s heavy fondling. He was pressing and kneading my buttocks nonstop in the pretext of finding my panty line!

Deepak: Master-ji, found it! Here it is!

Saying that he traced his finger on my smooth butt skin over my sari along the edge of my panty. My excitement was added to by every movement of Deepak’s crafty hands
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM