Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Madam, I need to stitch your undergarments too, as you cannot of course wear your regular ones in the Maha-yagya.

Me: Oho! Right, right.

I took this issue quite casually as my mind was as if gliding on my husband’s wings. I suddenly remembered something.

Me: And Master-ji, you must correct my longstanding problem, which I referred to you earlier… Do you remember?

Master-ji: Yes, yes Madam! Your panty problem. I will definitely fix that also. I will also stitch you some spare panties, which you can use later going back home.

I smiled and nodded acknowledging a ‘thanks’.

Me: Honestly Master-ji, I will be very… I mean … very grateful to you if you can correct my problem. I am facing the trouble for a long time now.

Master-ji: Madam, please don’t say ‘grateful’. If I am unable to fix my customers’ problems, then I am not an efficient tailor. Isn’t it?

We smiled at each other. Actually my inner self felt quite relieved after talking to my husband and I experienced a peculiar freeness in my approach!

Master-ji: If I can recall correctly your main problem is that - any panty you wear, after sometime, it tends to lose the grip and squeeze into the center. Right Madam?

My state of mind was so blatant at that time that I did not feel even a tinge of shame discussing my panty with the tailor!

Me: Absolutely.

Master-ji: As I told you before Madam, the first correction that you need to do is not wear the ‘normal’ variety, but wear the ‘mega’ variety of panty for your hip size.

I nodded shamelessly to this suggestion.

Master-ji: So Madam, next time when you go to shop for your panty, please ask for the Daisy Mega and do not get into your shopkeeper’s words…

Me: No, no. I will buy that only.

Master-ji: Madam, if you can hand me over a spare one…

I did not gather what Master-ji wanted and asked a foolish question.

Me: Spare what?

Master-ji: A spare panty Madam…

Me: Oho! Yes, yes… just a minute.

I quickly tried to cover my foolishness and went to the cupboard and instantly pulled out one of my panties and handed it to my tailor.

Master-ji: Thanks Madam.

Deepak now came closer to probably inspect my panty.

Master-ji: See Madam, the main reason for your problem – look at the back coverage.

Saying that Master-ji held the panty up, almost at my face height, and stretched its waistband and showed me its back. Now I started feeling somewhat uncomfortable.

Master-ji: The cloth is so small here that in the first place it’s not covering your back properly and see Madam - the elastic here also is poor and hence the grip is loose. That’s why it is slipping on your bottoms and gathering in the middle.

Me: I see.

Though I said that, but the feeling of uneasiness was slowly digging its roots in me discussing my panty with my tailor. Deepak was also intently looking at my panty, which appeared to be on display for everyone in Master-ji’s hands.

Master-ji: Next see Madam, the waistband, it’s so lose!

Me: But Master-ji it was okay when I bought it; after a number of washes the elastic gets loosened.

Master-ji: But this lose…! No, no Madam. If the grip is not good at your waist, the panty will not stay in proper place and you will face all these problems.

Me: O-k-ay. But any elastic will get lose due to washing Master-ji.

Master-ji: I agree Madam, but then you have to discard that panty and buy a new one.

Me: Then I have to marry an undergarment businessman if I have to keep discarding like that…

We all laughed at my words and the environment was lighter. My uneasiness also decreased to some extent. Now Deepak joined the conversation.

Deepak: Master-ji, what’s the average durability of the elastic that we give? Customers must be washing it like Madam does.

Master-ji: Yes Deepak, the elastic that we stitch in is certainly of good quality and if it’s always washed in lukewarm water, it should stay good for nearly five to six months.

Deepak: I can bet Madam must be washing her panty in cold water.

I looked at Deepak with a dumb face. What a bet he played on a housewife!

I nodded in affirmation to Deepak.

Master-ji: That’s clearly another reason for your problem. You should certainly avoid cold water, for even your bra Madam.

Me: Okay, I will try, but it’s difficult…

Master-ji: Difficult, but not impossible Madam.

We smiled at each other, myself nodding my head.

Master-ji: Don’t worry Madam, even if you cannot do that, I will fix your problem.

Me: Fine.

Master-ji: Deepak, can you tell me what’s the ideal back coverage for any woman?

Deepak: Master-ji, it’s I think 50%.

Master-ji: Right you are. And for a big shape like Madam’s, it has to be on the higher side. What do you reckon of this one?

Master-ji indicated to my panty hanging in his hands.

Deepak: Master-ji, this would hardly cover 20-25% even if the back is stretched fully. That too I am not sure… Madam has such a full thing!

Master-ji: Only 20-25%?

Deepak: Am quite sure Master-ji.

Master-ji: How can that be Deepak? No, no…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM