Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I surely was getting very weak listening to Rajesh’s affectionate voice and honestly desired to get loved by him.

Rajesh: Open your lips.

I was so carried away by his emotions that I actually parted my lips in front of the phone receiver.

Rajesh: What happened? Open them please.

Me: Oho! I have parted them already… for you only.

Rajesh: If that is so how can you hold the receiver?

Me: Uff! I have opened my LIPS for you… dear! What has that to do with the receiver?

I whispered though stressed on the word ‘lips’ to his ears.

Rajesh: Nitu, my darling! I told to open the lips under your sari so that I can insert…

Me: YOU! YOU BRUT! I am disconnecting the line...

Though I thoroughly enjoyed his prank, but pretended to be quite angry.

Rajesh: No, no, please don’t. Okay, okay, let me kiss your lips.

I could hear Rajesh kissing me a number of times over the phone.

Rajesh: Nitu, the bed looks so empty…

I was getting pretty excited now listening to my husband’s inviting words. I was holding the phone in my right hand and my left hand automatically went inside my sari pallu over my blouse and I started pressing and cupping my juicy mammaries.

Rajesh: Close your eyes now. Let me squeeze my coconuts once… aah!

My eyes were in fact closed and I tried to feel as if my husband was holding and squeezing my “coconuts” clasped inside my tight blouse.

Rajesh: Umm. Missing you jaan.

Me: Take me in your arms…

Rajesh: Umm. Nitu, kiss me once naa…

Me: No. I cannot do that from here.

Rajesh: Why? Don’t be ashamed. You told that there was no one… So?

Was there any shame still left in me, I wondered. But for my husband I was the same old shy and conservative “Nitu”!

Rajesh: Hey… what happened?

Me: Hmm. O… Okay baba.

I was breathing faster and as a result my boobs were exerting pressure on my blouse and I felt tighter. I looked around again and now loudly kissed my hubby over the phone. I myself was shocked to see my revelation.

Rajesh: You are a darling Nitu.

Me: Umm...

Rajesh: I just hope your ashram treatment gives us our much desired fruit.

Me: Umm.

Rajesh: Nitu?

I was still under the spell of my husband’s ‘love’.

Rajesh: When you will be back?

I tried to recover myself.

Me: Yes, by this weekend.

Rajesh: Okay, till such time I will call you each day.

Alarm bells rang in my mind, because Maha-yagya would start tonight and I was not sure exactly how long it would extend, though Guru-ji mentioned ‘two days’.

Me: Hey. Listen naa. Don’t call here any more till I get back. Guru-ji doesn’t like interrupting phone calls in the ashram from outside. So, please…

Rajesh: Hmm. I understand. It’s a divine place…

He paused just a little and then ended the call.

Rajesh: Okay. Then, bye jaan. If you need anything, do give me a call. Okay?

Me: Okay, you take care and pray to God that….

Rajesh: Yes, so that your treatment is successful. I will. Take care.

Me: Bye.

I was still holding the telephone as I heard Rajesh disconnected the phone and I put down the receiver. Poor Rajesh! He could never imagine what I had to undergo here though it was part of my treatment and therapy. I still had complete faith in Guru-ji and believed that he would certainly make me a ‘mother’ through his Maha-yagya. Yes, I admit that I was a culprit in extracting enjoyment from some of the encounters, especially with Uday and some with Master-ji, and also some other here and there. But I am also a human being, a matured married woman, nearly 30 years of age - how could I just evade the male touches on my body and still remain oblivious and not get incited?

As I was thinking all this, I was on my way back to my room where Master-ji and Deepak were waiting for me.

Master-ji: Who called you Madam?

Me: Rajesh. I mean… my husband.

I was a bit careless while walking back the alley and my pallu had shifted of my protruding right breast almost completely and as soon as I met Deepak’s eyes I caught him enjoying the view. Immediately I adjusted my pallu and wrapped my treasures properly and as I was breathing slightly faster than normal, my heavy boobs were stretching my blouse.

Deepak: He must be missing you very much Madam.

Deepak indicatively smiled suggesting my husband must have been missing my appealing ‘flesh’.

Master-ji: Bah! Then you must be feeling refreshed talking to him?

Me: Yes, of course. It seemed it’s such a long time I had not conversed with Rajesh…

Master-ji: Madam, shall we continue?

Me: Yes, yes. What else is left?

I was still so much immersed with Rajesh’s thoughts that I was not paying heed to what I was talking to the tailor. Honestly though Rajesh did not touch me, but due to the previous touches of Deepak and my husband’s passionate talks, my whole body was heated up to a great extent. Master-ji was an experienced man and he probably caught my emotions flowing and he quickly pushed me inside the main topic.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-02-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM