Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shyam got up and made her kneel on the seat facing the left side window. He kneeled behind Shruti and positioned his dick near her asshole. He held her hair by his hand and pushed her head outside the window. As he started fucking her ass, he pushed her more and more outside the window. After a couple of minutes, top half of Shruti's body was outside. To be precise, her head, neck, boobs and half of her hips were outside the car window. I looked out through the window on my side and turned back to find her boobs shaking rigorously because of his hardcore fucking. Her mangalsutra was oscillating between her boobs. Her screams were dying into the woods at the left. I felt very nervous and aroused at the same time. She put one hand on my shoulder and told something that was not clear.. She told "Corrrr.. ittt"

Me - what?

Shruti - mobbb...

Me - Tell clearly

Shruti - Take your mobile and record it

I had already ejaculated on my pants seeing everything. Still I was feeling horny. I took my mobile as she said and covered the entire thing from outside the window. She was getting fucked by all three guys alternately in a moving car with half her body out in the open. They all unloaded in her ass and sat on the seat. Shruti took a long breathe in the end, smiled at my mobile camera and kissed the camera

Bharath - So, you like voyeurism

Shruti - MMmmmmm.. Yes.. 

Bharath - This trip is going to be filled with voyeurism

Me - But don't do things which are too risky

Shyam - Come on, bro. Aren't you enjoying the whole thing? We are far away from Chennai. There is no known person here. The riskier things are more pleasurable

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:07 AM