Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
All three of them got up from the seat and kneeled in front of the seat. They made Shruti lie down on the seat. They took turns to go up the seat near her legs, spreading her legs apart and fucking her. She was feeling so horny. Her moans were loud and echoing inside the car. She moaned "Aaaaahhh.. aaaaahhh.. I love this.., I love to get fucked in a moving car by many guys in front of my husband.. aaaaahhh.. can you?"

Shrinivas - What?

Shruti - Can you open?

Shyam - open what?

Shruti - Can you open it?

Shyam - Open what bhabhi ji?

Shruti - Open the window?

Me - Shruti.. Stop it.. You are out of your mind. Opening the window is very risky

Shruti - MMmmmmm.. I want fresh air. It is suffocating here... Aaaaahhhh.. I want fresh air

Me - A/C is running, If we open the window someone will see

Shruti - Noooo.. There is no traffic. If someone is passing by, I can hide myself. You see the mirror and tell me... Aaaaahhh

I couldn't refuse her there. I was already about to cum in my pant seeing everything that was happening. I joined them to control her. But I was losing control of myself. Bharath saw my reaction and used the buttons near driver seat to lower the windows. It was pretty hot outside. As we were in a moving vehicle, we could feel some wind blowing. This excited Shruti even more. Bharath was going at a speed of around 40 kmph slowly to at the left of the road. Shruti's legs were facing the left side of the road. As we were at the left end, there were only forests to our left and vehicles were moving only to our right occasionally, they decided to take more risks. They closed the windows to our right. Only windows to our left were open. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:07 AM