Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shrinivas was kissing her neck from behind her. He tried lifting her t shirt a bit and pinched her love handle. Shruti gave a sound "Aaaahhhh.. It is paining" I looked back and told "Guys.. This car doesn't have properly covered windows. People from outside could see us. Let us cross the city limits and then do it" They obeyed without speaking a single word. Shruti was right. They were very obedient guys

Due to traffic, it took one hour to cross city limits of Chennai. It was around 11 AM by that time. It was summer and very hot outside. The road was pretty clear. We didn't see much cars around. Shyam asked me "Bro. Can we start now?"

I gave them a smile which they understood. Shrinivas held her tightly on her laps. Shyam pulled her t shirt above her head. Shruti helped him doing it by lifting her hands. Vinod took her legs on his lap and pulled down her track pant completely. She now lay flat on the lap of the 3 guys. She was tall. Her head was leaning on the window near Shyam. Her top body was on Shyam's lap. Her ass was on Shrinivas's lap and legs were on Vinod's lap. Shyam kissed Shruti on her lips while Shrinivas removed her bra. Only her mangalstura was left in her upper body. I couldn't control myself and turned back to see what was happening. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
[+] 2 users Like krish's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:06 AM