Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Bharath - I understand then. But what will I do then?

Shruti - You can come to our house every Saturday dear. We don't have any problem with that

Bharath - Hmmm. That sounds like a good plan. I will inform my roommates

The next day Bharath asked us to come to a separate room and talked with us. None of our teammates knew about the relationship between Shruti and Bharath's roommates

Bharath - I told my roommates. They are perfectly okay with it. They told they won't come into your lives anymore

Shruti - I know. They are such good guys

Bharath - They just wanted to tell you something

Me - What is it?

Bharath - Before you saw us, we had planned for a trip this coming weekend. Our plan was to take Shruti with us and enjoy. We had booked rental cars and all for that. They just asked if you will allow her for this

Me - What? This is why I wanted to stop this. You guys are taking it too far

Bharath - We are not forcing you. We know what your answers will be. But my roommates just wanted to put this thing to your ears. Anyway, it is a strict no. I will inform them

Shruti - Wait.. Dilip.. Can we talk?

Bharath went out leaving us alone

Me - What are you doing?

Shruti - These guys have been so good to me. I think we should give them their last wish

Me - They are talking about taking you outside. Wait.. This is about giving them their last wish or does this voyeuristic trip excite you?

Shruti - A mix of both

Me - This is dangerous

Shruti - But I want to do it. You will love it. Don't you want to see your wife enjoy with those guys in a full fledged trip? We will send videos to you from the trip

She put her hands on my dick. She knows my weak points. 

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:05 AM