Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Shruti's narration ends —————————

I just sprayed my cum on Shruti's hands while she was giving handjob to me narrating the entire story.

Me - Still you could have told me

Shruti - Yes. But things went too far and I was afraid that you will stop me from it.I know it is dangerous. But I am not able to control myself

Me - Yes. I understand that dear. If you stop doing it with them, will they take it sportively and stop it completely? Or will they start blackmailing you again?

Shruti - No.. You should talk with them. They are very decent. They haven't used a single word to disrespect me so far. They will accept it

Me - What about you? Do you want to stop this?

Shruti - Yes dear. I have had enough fun with the gangbangs. It is time to stop. 

Me - Ok.. We will stop it then. 

Monday at office we told Bharath about our decision. 

Me - Bharath. I am sorry to say, I can't let Shruti come to your house hereafter. We need to stop things before they get too far

Bharath - Sorry Dilip. It was all my fault. But please don't do this. I will tell the others not to touch her. They will understand and stay away from her. 

Me - Yes. I accept they are good guys. But I don't want anything like this to happen again. It is better to be on the safer side

Bharath - They won't even talk to her after this. I promise you

Shruti - Ok Bharath. It is not just about them. It is also about me. You know I cannot control myself when they are around. It is more about controlling myself here. I know you guys are gems and won't do anything without my consent. It is just my problem

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:05 AM