Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
I put my hands inside his boxer and took his dick out. That was too much for him. He lifted me and made me sit on the dining table in kitchen. He kissed each and every inch of my body saying "Aaaahhh.. Bhabhi... Your body is so hot. I have had sex with 3 women so far. No one can even come close to you. Thanks for letting me do this"

Me - Aaaaahhh.. Yes.. This is how a  body looks like. No one can match the beauty and bitchiness of a  woman.. Aaaaahhh

Shyam - Aaaahhh.  bhabhi. That explains it. 

He kept kissing and licking every part of my body except my asshole. I didn't want to force him to do that. I liked his licking work well enough. He put my legs apart and started fucking. This guy had good stamina and control. He was not fast. But he fucked me while kissing me romantically and he lasted so long. I kept screaming and moaning while matching his pushes. I came to senses only after I had a couple of orgasms. I looked around to see Bharath and his other roommates looking at us with their dicks in hands. Shyam took his dick outside when he was about to cum.

The next guy came to do me. I told them "You dumb asses. Take me to the bedroom. I hate this place" They replied "Okay bhabhi ji" And took me there. The name of the other two guys were Vinod and Shrinivas. Their dicks were around 5 inches. They talked to me with respect. They did whatever I wanted them to do. They are harmless. First they all fucked me in pussy one by one. After they were all done, I lay there with 2 guys on each side.

Me - Why are you guys so excited? Haven't you guys done it before?

Shrinivas - We have done it bhabhi ji. But you are different

Me - In what way?

Shrinivas - Our girlfriends are beautiful. Their bodies are lean, slim and sleek. They are so sexy, but your body is different. You are slim, but fleshy. Your body looks very shiny and naturally smooth than the other girls we have fucked

Shyam - body dude

Shrinivas - Oh. woman? That explains everything. Love your thighs and legs

Me - Aaaah.. I have heard lots of compliments for me legs and thighs

Vinod - One important thing is our girlfriends get tired soon. They let us go only for one round. You are able to handle 4 guys here. Our girlfriends never suck our cocks. But you are taking our cocks without even asking. Your face is so beautiful and the smile you give while sucking is just out of this world

Shruti - Ha ha.. I always like to experiment I have even had anal sex before

Shyam - Anal sex? wow. I always wanted to try it. But our girlfriends never let us do it. Can we do it with you?

Shruti - Yes. First I will get you all back to mood

I moved to each person one by one to suck them and get their dicks erect. First Shyam fucked me in doggy style. He was the third person to fuck my ass. Remember Ram was not able to put it in completely and Santosh's dick was just 4 inches in length. Shyam was clever and took a bottle of oil and applied it in my ass. He first put it around my hole. Then he applied it on his fingers and inserted his finger into my rectum. It was a heavenly feeling. He tried his best to insert his dick then. I also tried by best to get it in. I held Bhrarath's hands tightly to endure the pain. He put most of his dick inside. But couldn't cross the 5 inch mark. But that was good enough for both of us. He started the fucking motion. But my ass was too tight for him to last long. He came in around 5 minutes. Then everyone including Bharath took turns. They kept complimenting me by saying words like "Wow. It is a heavenly feeling to have anal sex with a married  bhabhi as sexy as you... Your ass is so sexy smooth and round"
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:03 AM