Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
They just had a small conversation

Bharath - You guys didn't go to hometown

Roommate1 - No dude. We missed the bus

Bharath - Ok. You guys carry on. I will join you later

Roommate2 - So this is the reason why you didn't come with us to our hometown for 2 weeks. You lied to us that you had work

Bharath - It is not like I didn't want to tell you. She is more concerned about her privacy. She got a promise from me not to tell anyone

Roommate3 - By the way, who is she? She is having mangalsutra around her neck. She is married

Bharath - She is my teammate. Name Shruti

The 3 guys shook hands with me. It was a funny feeling to shake hands with them casually while sitting nude

Roommate1 - Does your husband know this?

Bharath - Yes. He doesn't mind. He actually likes to watch

Roommate1 - Oh.. He is that kind of guy

Roommate2 - What kind of guy?

Roommate1 - Cuckold, dude

Roommate2 - What is that?

Roommate1 - Let us go to the other bedroom. We shouldn't disturb them. I will explain it to you there

Roommate3 - Yes dude. Let us leave the love birds in peace. Sorry Shruti for disturbing you

Me - It is ok

After they left, I looked at Bharath

Me - What do we do now?

Bharath - Let us continue our session

Me - What? With them in the other room?

Bharath - Don't worry. They are decent people. They all have girlfriends and they bring them here regularly. This room is dedicated for having sex. We don't mind other people's sex lives

Me - Nice.. But they won't tell anyone else right. 

Bharath - Yes. They wont tell. Don't tell Dilip about this. He will be definitely pissed of.

Me - Ok

Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:02 AM