Adultery Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist
Chapter18

I stood there not able to speak a single word. Bharath rushed in and shouted at them. They moved away leaving Shruti alone. All the guys went out of the room. Shruti saw me and her jaw dropped "What are you doing here?"

Me - Your mother called. She is coming to our house tonight

Shruti - Oh.. Sorry. My phone was in silent mode

Me - What is happening here?

Shruti - We will talk about it later.

She rushed up wearing her dresses and we started. All the guys were in the drawing room. They didn't make eye contact with me. We went to our house. Her mother came that night. We didn't talk about it till she left on Sunday. I started the conversation on Sunday night

Me - Shruti. 

Shruti - I know what you are going to ask

Me - There are two things here Shruti. One is that I told you not to involve more people into this. Now if those guys tell this to their friends, things will go out of control. The other point is why did you hide it from me?I have been supportive of you and helpful in all things no matter what it is. Did I ever get angry with you?

Shruti - It was due to circumstances, Dilip. I am so sorry. I will tell you what happened

Shruti's narration ———————————————

Last week I went to his house as usual for a session. We were in his bedroom having sex. He was fucking me in missionary position. We heard something and all of a sudden we saw our bedroom door open. It was 3 of his roommates. They saw us having sex. They were surprised to see us. I thought they will force me to do it with them. But they were cool guys.
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sruthi - A Complicated Woman by Dilip Sexist - by krish - 25-11-2018, 10:02 AM