Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Epilogue

Anitya stayed with her brother Karan until she found a job. She couldn't stay with her parents. They'd barrage her with too many questions. They loved Siddharth like a son. She told them they broke up, but she couldn't deal with their questions right now.

Anitya got lucky. A college friend managed a dance studio in Goa, and they had an opening for a modern dance instructor. Her friend also knew a an empty house, and offered to rent it on the cheap. Anitya immediately accepted both the job and the room, and bought her ticket to Goa.

Anitya wrote Siddharth a note. She'd tried calling a few times, but he didn't answer. It was actually a relief not to talk to him. Not yet, it was too soon. There were too many emotions out there. She wrote: "Dear Siddharth: I'm going to Goa. I'm going to try to be a dancer. It wasn't all your fault. I'm sorry. Anitya." She put the note in an envelope and slipped it into the mail.

Karan drove her to the airport. He hugged her. "You'll be okay, sis."

"Thanks," she said with a weak smile, not sure if she would. Then she remembered. "Can you put this in the mail for me?" she said pulling out a package and handing it to Karan.

"Sure," he said taking the package. He gave her another hug and watched her walk away.

A week later Sumit went into his office in the gym. He'd just been to another marriage counseling session with Avani. He'd been calling Anitya constantly, but she wouldn't answer or return his calls. He tried calling her again, and got a "not in service" message. She'd changed her telephone number.

He sat in his chair, wondering what he should do. He understood his responsibilities to Avani and his kids. But he'd give all that up if he could be with Anitya. He wished he could talk to her.

Then he noticed a package on his desk. It must have arrived in the morning mail. His heart leaped when he saw the address. It was in Anitya's handwriting. He eagerly ripped open the package. There was no note. When he saw what was inside he slumped back in his chair, knowing it was over.

It was his Xavier college football jersey.

***THE END***
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:18 AM