Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
It had started raining. She drove madly, almost getting in an accident as her car slid across the road. At his house, she ran up to the door and rang the bell repeatedly. Finally the door opened. But it wasn't Sumit.

It was Avani.

Avani studied Anitya's crying face, and invited her in. "Come on, get out of the rain. I'll get you some coffee."

Anitya felt numb. She sat, and took the coffee from Avani. Avani hadn't seen Anitya since that time in the temple. "You did your hair," Avani said bitterly. Anitya's hair was just as short and dark brown as Avani's.

"Where's Sumit?" Anitya asked.

"Upstairs, sleeping with the kids," Avani answered simply. Silence followed. Then Avani looked at Anitya. Now Avani had tears in her eyes. "Sumit cheated on me," she said. "More than once. That's why I left him. But I love him so much. I know I'm a bitch. But I know deep down he loves me too. We've been married 20 years. We have 2 little kids. I want him back."

Avani looked beseechingly into Anitya's eyes, one woman pleading with another. "Anitya, will you let me have my husband back?"

Avani's words hit Anitya like a physical blow. Suddenly she understood the ramifications of her actions. She put down the coffee, her hands shaking. "I'm sorry," she said tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm so sorry," she repeated as she raced out the door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:17 AM