Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya got home around midnight. She was startled to see Siddharth. "When did you get home?" she said coming up to him and giving him a kiss. "Why didn't you go to the party?"

"I was there," he said emotionally drained. "I saw you and Sumit together."

Anitya noticed the dried tears on her husband's cheeks. "Siddharth, I didn't do anything with him, I swear."

"I know you didn't," he said, and he believed her. "But ..." He touched the jersey she wore.

Anitya's face dropped. She felt guilty and ashamed.

"I've completely messed us up, haven't I?" Siddharth said. "We'll never be the same."

She sat down, also feeling emotionally exhausted. She tried to look in his face, but she couldn't. "I don't know," she said softly.

He nodded, understanding. "It's all my fault, I know. I want you to know that. I don't blame you at all. But ..." Tears rolled down his face. "I can't share your heart, Anitya. I just can't. It would kill me."

Now Anitya was crying. "What are you saying?"

"I need to go," he said.

He got up, but Anitya grabbed his hand. "Siddharth, don't!"

"I'm sorry," he said, taking her hand off his. "I'm sorry, but ... I'm so sorry."

Anitya sobbed, putting her head in her hands. She sat on the couch like that for an hour. Then she got up and grabbed her car keys. She needed to talk to someone, and the only person she could think of was Sumit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:16 AM