Poll: The story follows certain events that took place. Keep it as close to the events or add in fantasy and spice?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reality is the most erotic
30.77%
4 30.77%
Add in spice and fantasy
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Secrets from the past
He took a mat that was folded and spread it out on the floor and asked mom to sit on it. Sitting by her side, he began to feel her breasts massaging them with his hands. Slowly he made her lie down while he was on top of her sucking and licking her breasts. Mom began to feel the sensations of pleasure overwhelm her slowly and she gave in to them letting him take control of her. As he sucked and nibbled around her nipples she began to moan and let go slowly. Meanwhile he moved his hands lower and rubbed her inner thighs for a bit before touching her bushy cunt that was already wet. He smiled to himself as he felt her wetness knowing things were going on well. Mom on the other hand was surprised she had given him so much freedom to do as he pleased. Many a times she thought she should stop but somehow she didn’t want to and the more they were at it, the more willing she found herself to do as told. His fingers entered her and made their way in-first one and then two began to explore her inner sanctuary. The leak had begun to grow and the dribble had begun coating her pubic hair. Soon he began to kiss and suck his way down to her navel which he licked. Being the summer, their bodies were covered with sweat and the small mat had moved around with all their action leaving part of them on it and part on the floor. As she lay there on the floor covered in the dust and dirt of the place, she just blanked her mind out and looked down as he moved down her thighs kissing them passionately. He made a conscious effort to stay away from the middle and it made her want him more. Why can’t he just get over with it. Why is this bastard making me wait like this.? This was so different from what she was used to all her life. Quick humps turn over all frustrated, then make her way to the toilet to finger herself, wash and then go to sleep. Once he made his way to her toes, he sucked them slowly and then looked up and smiled at mom who manage a faint smile. He knew this was the time to do it and gently moved up and knelt in front of her face. His cock had grown from the last time she had looked at it and she took it in her hands. He smiled n moved further, so it touched her face and then he rubbed it all over her face smearing his precum all over. Sensing no resistance from her, then kept touched her lips with his dark hard dick and signaled for her to open which mom didn’t want to really. But she was more like a toy in his hands now doing what he told her even if she wasn’t really keen on it. So as he began to rub his dick on her lips, she opened her mouth and let it in. He pushed it in as much as she allowed and then took it out covered in her saliva. The combination of his precum and sweat produced a taste that wasn’t exactly to her liking, but she was keen to do as best as she could. So she had her mouth open when he came back to it get in and sucked on his tool. He enjoyed every bit of the action and was determined to go till she would say no. As of now a no seemed nowhere coming and this made him bolder with every passing minute.

Pulling his cock out and then pointed to his balls, and moved himself so she could suck. Mom lifted herself a bit, balancing herself on her hands and began licking his balls. He was getting more and more confident as they progressed and moved further to give her access to under his balls. Mom was wondering where it was going but dint bother to stop or protest. She just let him control it and followed his suggestions and desires. He was moving further north and mom was licking n sucking right under his balls.
Should I try it? Would it upset her? His wife had refused to do it in spite of him pleading with her. Why will this woman agree? He thought. Well he decided to take the risk and gently moved a bit more, so mom was kissing very close to his anus. He moved slightly further bring her face in front of his butt. Mom stopped and for an instance he thought he had overdone it and lost it. Mom found it surprising that he had made her do all these things and wondered if it was time to put her foot down and say no. When she was about to say no, she heard him say please. She decided to just touch his butts play around and then if he does not take her decide enough is enough and insist that he enter her. So, she placed her hands on his ass and squeezed them. As he felt her hand he knelt forward giving her better access. Mom gave a couple of kisses on his butt when she heard him say akka why don’t you turn around and face me. She got up and turned to face him but found him kneeling as before making her face his back. She tied her hair into a bun went forward and hugged him from behind n kissed his neck.

“Akka can I ask you for something I always wanted but never ever got not even from Rani.”

“What is it?”

“Promise me you wont get upset if I say it.”

“No just tell me.”

“Ok I want you to feel my ass.”

“That’s all?”

“Yes but.”

“But what”

A brief spell of silence followed as he nervously got the words in his mouth

“Not with your hands…”

“Then how can I do it.”

“Well…with your mouth.”

“My mouth…”

“Can you do it for me pleaseeeee?

“I don’t know… all this is new to me”

“Ok first hold it with your hands then’

“Ok”

‘No no move back and feel it so you can see it as you do it.”
Mom followed his instructions and moved back on her knees. He was kneeling on all fours and she was kneeling behind him.
“Please spread my bum a little”

On hearing it she gently opened up his dark tight bum and looked at it. This was the first time ever she had done it in her life. It seemed so disgusting and dirty and part of her wondered why she even came to his house now. But she did as told hoping it would end soon.

“Now go closer akka”

“Are you sure it is ok and safe?’

‘Definitely it is safe trust me. I wont think of anything that’s not safe. Rani does this to me every time we have sex”

She moved closer and the musky aroma of his butt hit her. She closed her eyes and took it in. In her mind she saw the image of him licking rani’s butt which she had witnessed a few times when she used to peep and watch them at home. May be it was another thing which couples who enjoyed sex did and may be he was right.

“Are you sure you washed it well when you took bath?”

“Of course I did don’t worry its safe”

Mom looked again at his hairy butthole which thanks to their sex and the season was already covered in sweat and gave it a long kiss.

“Argggghhh…..yessss”

He moaned as her lips touched his hole. How lucky could I be he thought. Even my wife refused to do this for me but akka is doing it. As he relished the sensation of her lips she moved back and tried to taste her lips for any remote feeling of dirt but nothing was to be found. With that she moved in, her tongue licking the insides of his butt and using nothing but her spit to lick her way to the destination. It was an unbelievable situation there he was spreading his ass wide on the floor of his house and he had his wife’s boss who was a very attractive woman belonging to a much higher class of society nude and with her head buried in his butt. Within few licks she had tongued his hole and began to lick n suck on it. He just enjoyed every bit of it and let her do till she stopped which occurred only after several minutes.

“Wooow that was really great. Akka did you like it?”

He asked trying to act as if he was also concerned about her pleasure.

“Don’t know but it seems different and this is my first time so...really don’t know.”

“Can I ask you something . Can you do it for me. Just want to know how it feels?

“Definitely”

But he made no move to immediately act on her request. Without realizing it the entire act made her so horny that she was extremely turned on.
“ I knew you would like it and that why I wanted it this way.”

As he finished the sentence he pulled her to him and kissed her lips softly. She responded to his kiss passionately and held him. Once they finished their kiss he looked into her eyes

“From today I would like you to take the responsibility of loving my ass, Rani won’t do it so you must promise me that you will do it for me.”

Mom’s first thought was to give him a slap. So he had lied just a few minutes earlier. But even she was surprised that she silently nodded to what he had just said. He stood up n pulled her up slowly and held her in his arms.

“Promise me that from now on I don’t have to worry about a lover for my ass.”

“Ok ok… I promise.”

“Also I want you to be ready to do our special thing. Are u ready?”

“Special thing means?”

“Licking my ass whenever we get the opportunity to do so.”

“Ah so just your ass is it.”

“Well Rani takes care of the other parts so you would have to share them with her but this is just for you.”

“Shut up”

Mom replied trying to bring about an air of anger and disgust which she didn’t manage.

He then made her to lie down on the floor and went and looked in their almirah.

“What are you looking for mom asked?”

“A condom”

“Forget it just come. I don’t have so much time”

She lay there on the floor with her legs spread wide. Seeing her lying on the floor with her legs spread made him go mad with lust and he mounted her quickly driving his dick right in.

“Do you know think you’ll be able to give me my special request akka he asked?”

Mom didn’t say anything as he increased his thrusts as she closed her eyes and moaned.

“Tell me”

“I told you I will so don’t keep asking again n again.”

“Ok but what if we don’t have time and I am not washed as today will you still agree? Tell me akka please.”

All this talk was turning both of them real high

“May be I will if you are not very dirty.”

“Ahh good. But with time you’ll get used to me being dirty too isn’t it.”

“Ahhhh…Hmm”

“Did you like me?”

Yes I love you”

Her reply made him groan as his increased his thrusts. Mom reached climax first and he felt her pussy tighten around his dick and she began to shiver. As he pumped in again, he knew he had reached the point of no return and gave one final thrust implanting his entire dick in her cunt and spewing his cum deep in her womb. As both from them recovered from their session, they lay there on the dusty floor covered with sweat. Mom held him tight to her as she looked at the ceiling. Tears welled up in her eyes again, but they were definitely not tears of sadness but tears of joy at having experienced amazing sex that she never knew existed.
[+] 2 users Like thewriter10's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by pcirma - 06-03-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 06-03-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 06-03-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 06-03-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by kittepo - 07-03-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Secrets from the past - by Givemeextra - 07-03-2020, 01:09 PM
RE: Secrets from the past - by thewriter10 - 07-03-2020, 02:45 PM