Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Siddharth packed for another business trip. He'd come to hate being away from home, but he had no choice, not if he wanted to keep this job. Before he left he sat down with Anitya and took her hands. "I know I started all of this," he said earnestly. "But I want to go back to the way we were. No more games, no more fantasies. I want us to have a baby and start a family. Will you think about it?"

She hesitated, and then said, "Alright. We can talk about it when you get back."

Siddharth smiled weakly, figuring that was the best he could hope for right now. He added, "While I'm away ... I'd like it if you didn't see Sumit."

She hesitated again for a moment, and then agreed. "Okay, I won't."

Siddharth planned to be back Saturday morning but a colleague got sick so he had to go to a trade show in Delhi. He wouldn't be home until Monday night. Friends from the temple were having a party, and Siddharth was disappointed to miss it. Anitya asked if it would be okay if she went without him. He said yes even though he knew Sumit would be there, but he couldn't ask Anitya to spend Sunday all alone.

Anitya felt relieved Siddharth's trip had been extended. She needed the extra time to think about what he said. She still loved him. He was so different from all the other men she'd ever dated. Unlike other men, he looked beyond her looks right down to her soul. She still remembered one of their first dates, when they sat in an all-night diner and talked forever. They talked about everything, not just superficial things like sports and movies like most men did, but religion, politics, science, everything.

But Siddharth's fantasies had distorted everything. She loved him, but ... as a husband? And then there was Sumit. If he hadn't been in the picture, maybe things would be different. Sumit was such an amazing man, and Siddharth, well ... he wasn't Sumit.

She looked forward to see Sumit at the party, but true to her promise to Siddharth, she resolved not to go home with him. On impulse she put on Sumit's Xavier college football jersey. No one would think it usual, and no one would recognize it as Sumit's old jersey. She knew Sumit would be flattered if she wore it, and Siddharth would never know.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:15 AM