Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
After waking and making love again, Sumit left to give Anitya time to get ready for her busy day. She had 2 stressful meetings scheduled at work, and then right after she had to run to see Danny her stylist. She brushed her hair in the mirror, in her stockinged feet and wearing her skirt and bra. Her hair reached at least three inches past her bra strap. She considered telling Danny to shorten her hair by a few inches – long hair took so much time to take care of – but she knew Siddharth would go ballistic if it didn't fall passed her bra strap. His silly winter bra strap rule. It annoyed her, which she knew was odd because usually she considered his rule silly but endearing. She realized a lot of things about her husband annoyed her lately. She found herself wishing Siddharth could be more like Sumit, but the thought bothered her and she forced herself to stop thinking about it.

She looked in her medicine cabinet for her brown lipstick. It wasn't a color she normally wore, but she thought it would look good with her outfit. Not finding it in her side of the bathroom, she moved to Siddharth's and opened his medicine cabinet. As she looked a small square package fell out. She was startled when she read the label. Five morning after pills. Dated the day she took the first one, after that first time with Sumit. Four pills were left in the package.

The implications staggered her. Siddharth had bought 5 pills, not just 1. She sat down, thinking. Siddharth had expected she'd sleep around so much with Sumit or other men she'd need 4 more pills. Did he think so little of her, think she was that much of a slut? She remembered it was her idea to go back on the pill, not his. Maybe the risk of her getting pregnant by other men was part of his sick fantasy. Maybe he was disappointed she'd gone back on the pill, maybe he got excited at the prospect of her having unprotected sex and then having to take another morning after pill. Yes, they fantasized about it when they role played, but was it real for him, did he really want her to do that? Didn't he understand the emotional cost and heartache it took her to take one of the pills? The fact she had, in fact, had to take a second one just made it all worse. Could she love or trust a man who treated her that way?

Something snapped inside. It was more than anger. She wanted to hurt him.

She finished dressing and got in a cab. On the way she called in sick at work. She went straight to Danny's salon.

"You're very early, but I can take you now." He shooed her into a chair. "What is it today? A little cut-cut in the back?" He giggled. "Don't worry, I won't violate Siddharth’s bra strap rule, I know how the silly boy is."

"Cut it short," Anitya said curtly, bypassing the normal banter she had with Danny when she saw him. She pointed to just below her ears. "To here."

Danny's eyes grew wide with surprise, then he got excited. "Really?! Oh how wonderful, this will be so much fun! I've told you so many times, I can do so much more with short hair!" Danny gripped her hair just below her ears and opened a large scissors. "Are you sure darling? Last chance."

"Just do it," she said without any emotion.

With glee, Danny cut her hair, the long locks falling to the floor. "Do you want to donate your hair to Locks of Love? They're more than long enough." The charity required donated hair to be at least 10 inches, and what Danny had cut was over a foot.

"Sure, whatever," she said distracted, looking at herself in the mirror. She was going to be a different girl now. Not the girl with long hair Siddharth adored so much.

Danny went about layering what remained, when Anitya interrupted him. "Danny --"

"Yes darling?"

"I want you to color my hair dark brown."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:12 AM