Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Midway his phone beeped again. "You better hurry or you'll miss it." He told the cab driver he'd pay an extra 200 if he stepped on it.

The bar was crowded when he arrived. He scanned the crowd and saw Anitya at the bar. She wore the red lycra dress he'd bought her last Valentine's day. It was like a second skin on her with a scooped top and back, and scandalously short. She'd sworn she'd never wear it outside their bedroom, but here she was sitting at the bar, her legs crossed and the skirt so short her stocking tops were clearly visible. She was with a tall broad shouldered man, someone you'd describe as ruggedly handsome. She was laughing and giggling with him, seemingly enthralled with his every word. His hand rested on her knee.

She saw Siddharth, glancing his way just a second. She picked up her phone, typed something, then put it in her purse and whispered into the man's ear. He smiled and took her hand, leading her onto the dance floor. His phone beeped and he read the text: "How bad do you want me to be?" His heart caught in his throat, and he turned back to the dance floor. They were dancing slow, her arms around his neck and his hands around her waist. His hands moved to her ass, and she didn't stop him. As he fondled her, she looked up at him, and he kissed her. She opened her lips and let him stick his tongue into her mouth.

With shaky hands Siddharth texted back a one word reply: "BAD".

Anitya and the man went back to the bar. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples hard and poking through the tight lycra material of her dress (clearly she'd gone braless). She picked up her phone and read the message. She smiled. She made eye contact with Siddharth momentarily, and glanced towards the back of the bar. She whispered something to the man. She kissed him briefly and walked towards the ladies room.

Out of sight from the man, they embraced and kissed. "How far do you want me to go?" she asked excitedly.

"All the way!" Siddharth moaned, his cock so hard it hurt. "But what happened with Sumit?"

"Forget Sumit," Anitya said dismissively. She stepped back so he could see all of her. "Do you like?"

He took her all in, her gorgeous face, her hard nipples straining against the lycra, the too short skirt showing her fantastic legs, the stiletto heels. "God yes!"

"What about these?" Anitya asked, taking his hand and running it along her thigh. He felt runs in her stockings. Then she raised her dress a little and he saw – and then felt – the heavily laced stocking top, and he gasped as he recognized it.

She smiled impishly. "It's the stockings I wore on our first anniversary day," she said confirming what he'd figured out. Even back then he'd role played with her. He'd talked about how hot it would be if she fucked another man on their anniversary. Back then she'd thought it was just her new husband's wild fantasies, she never imagined so many of them would come true. But Siddharth had made sure to keep her stockings from that day. "Is that what you'd like, to see Girish fuck me wearing these?"

"That's his name, Girish?"

"Yeah."

"God yes, I want to see him fuck you!" Siddharth pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily. "I want to see him cum all over your stockings!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:08 AM