Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Sumit opened his eyes. He smiled seeing her.

"Hey you," she said with a smile. And then she saw his smile get even bigger.

She motioned to their legs. "Have we been like this all night?" she said with a giggle.

"I guess I can't get enough of you."

She smiled at him, but then moved to disentangle their legs. He held her. "One more time?" he said hopefully.

"Sumit, I can't, I'm so sore," she said begging off.

Anitya pulled away and Sumit's shaft pulled out of her, like a long snake sliding out. It felt good and she was tempted to take Sumit up on his offer, but she had to get going. His cockhead emerged with an audible pop. She looked down at herself. Her swollen pussy lips remained gaping open. "I'm not sure Siddharth is going to like that," she joked.

"You probably won't be able to feel him in you," Sumit replied. He smiled like he was joking too, but there was an edge to his voice. Anitya decided to let it pass.

"I have to get going. Can I use your shower?"

"Why not stay longer? You said Siddharth isn't getting back until tonight?"

She shook her head. "He's not, but I have some things I have to do." She realized what she'd said came out abrupt, so she kissed him on the lips to take the edge off. She looked at her blouse and skirt. They were a mess.

Sumit read her mind. "You can wear my jersey."

She looked at it, looking doubtful. Thinking fast, she said, "Um ... I can't take that, it's too important to you." She went into the bathroom and started the shower. She hesitated. She didn't want Sumit to get in the shower with her. She really had to do something, and she wanted to get it over with. But she knew it would be rude if she locked the door, so she left the door unlocked and just tried to take a quick shower. She was happily surprised when he didn't try to join her.

She found out why when she came out with a towel around her. He stood there grinning, showing his jersey to her. He'd spent the time taking off the letters of his last name. "I figured you couldn't wear my jersey if it had my name on it."

He'd guessed her thinking. "Sumit, you're so sweet, but you shouldn't have ruined your jersey, and I really can't take it, it must be too special to you."

"Don't worry, I can always sew the letters back on, and you can give it back to me when you're done with it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:06 AM