Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience
This event shattered my beliefs and made me to think about women.

I was traveling to Chennai from Bangalore, via some bus. Don't remember the name now. I got some seat in middle of the bus and it was night journey.

Infront of my seat was a homely MILF with her daughter of less than an year age. MILF was sharing her seat with a young stud. I was thinking how lucky this ba****d is, to sit next to MILF. Who is all by herself and traveling. (I always talk up to women passenger who travel with me and I talk very practical without any trash).

In midst of these thoughts running on mind, the young daughter started drying. To calm the child, MILF tried every trick in the book. Then she gave with by unbuttoning her blouse and opening her bra to breastfeed the child. With almost most of the folks sleeping on the bus, she did not had any issues in feeding the child. After she was done she covered herself with her shawl. (Remember, this was old Bangalore. People used to wear shawls.)

After an hour, bus stopped at some local place for food. I took a pity on the young MILF. But lacked the courage to talk. However, it was not in the case of stud. He asked if she needed anything. This young mom replied, Yes. Maaza and chips. Stud impressed her by asking if the infant needed anything. She replied no.

After 30 mins, we all returned to the bus and tried to catch sleep for the rest of the journey. My mobile phone was in vibration mode and I kept on getting messages from my then girl friend about our issues. It lead me to be awake and reply to her message.

After some time of texting, I kept mobile in silent mode. So as not to annoy anyone. Then, from the gap between two seats infront of me I saw stud yawning and cursing something. This is the exact thing I saw

MILF: Not able to sleep?
Stud: Not exactly. I am feeling hungry.
MILF: (checks her kid and whispers) 1 min.
Stud: Ok.
MILF: (removes her blouse and pulls his head to her chest)

Stud kept drinking milk from her breasts and started to squeeze her other one. It went for sometime like a minute or two. Then he started touching her private parts. She didn't resist. But, somehow she tried to stop him. Either by pushing him or removing his hand. Then baby cried.

Stud: Ok (and retreats).

Then on, they both behaved as strangers for next 1 hour. By then we reached Chennai. MILF, by now, had packed all her stuff and even called her dad to come near bus. The old man was ready and came near bus. As soon as bus stopped, she ran out from the reach of stud.

Maybe, MILF and stud might have forgotten this. But the impression of this incident laid a long lasting remark when it comes to women. I could not fathom that women, who are an embodiment of power and care, could do such things behind their husband.
Life is short, enjoy it now. 
[+] 4 users Like Hydefun's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If u have you fucked mature housewives, aunties or bhabies then share ur experience - by Hydefun - 04-03-2020, 10:51 PM