Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
She felt him ready to cum, and again she gripped the base of his cock. He sensed her doing something, he didn't know what. Finally she slid back up and he looked at her face. Her lips were a glossy silky bright red. Somehow she'd fixed her lipstick. He was mesmerized with her beauty.

Now his cock was over her tits again. "Take off my bra," she asked him. He immediately reached under her and expertly unsnapped it. A part of his brain registered she'd worn the bra only so he could take it off of her. But she didn't take it off completely. She let the straps fall to her elbows and the bra slid to her tummy, the lacy material making her breasts even more alluring.

"Please," she begged. "Fuck my tits."

Sumit wanted this more than anything else in his entire life. He moved his cock between her breasts. They were perfect, two full mounds topped with perky nipples that pointed towards the sky. But they were so small, tiny really. She couldn't be more than a 32A, maybe 32b. How could he do this?

But then she squeezed her tits together with her hands, forming a tight pussy around his cock with her hands and breasts. "Please fuck my tits," she begged.

Sumit didn't have to be asked twice. He rocked back and forth. It felt as good as any tight pussy his cock had ever been in, any big tits his cock had ever been between. It didn't take long. His back arched and his pelvis lurched. Just before he came Anitya took his shaft in her hands and pointed his manhood at her face. He looked down on her beautiful face just as thick milky globs of his cum shot from his cock. Anitya aimed his cock so his cum coated her all over her face and in her hair. By the time he was done her gorgeous face and lush hair were soaked with his cum.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:03 AM