Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Devika: "Raju, No I cant do this".

Raju: "Devika, but you said before starting this process, you have to jerk me."
Devika: "Yeah I said like that but it is difficult for me."
Raju: "Ok Maam, i will try my best", now he called her as maam, and tried jerking his dick, but it has no effect. seeing this devika felt bad for him, also she dont want this process to end with no results, so far whatever the effort she took will go in vain, so she decided to help raju in jerking his dick, also it is over his lungi and underwear only, so she felt adjustable, and stopped raju jerking his dick and she caught hold of his dick, she never felt a dick in her hands before, not even her husband, so it was a new feeling for her jerking a man dick, raju was extremely happy, feeling devika holding her dick. she slowly started to jerk his dick, but she found difficult to jerk his dick due to his underwear, she was thinking whether she can ask Raju to remove his underware, she already holding his dick over his underwear, no big difference if she holds his dick without underwear.
Devika: "Raju, I feel difficult to jerk your dick, this way, i mean you have to remove your underwear, but dont strip completely, still have your lungi, so that it will be comfortable for me".
Thinking devika is going him to jerk him without underwear, he didnt wait for anything and stood from bed and inserted his hands under his lungi and removed his jetty, he throw it over deivka saree, devika was about to say raju to go to bathroom and remove his underwear, but he didnt wait and removed infront of devika, also devika felt akward seeing his jetty lying over her costly saree.
Now raju sat with this lungi, devika shocked to see his crotch area, a huge tent was formed over his lungi, devika didnt say anything and holded his dick over his lungi, now she can feel the full length of his dick, and started jerking.
Raju closed his eyes and moaned when devika started jerking him. after few jerks devika can see wet patches over his lungi due to pre-cum. devika ignored him, and continued jerking him.
Raju: "Ahhhh .... devika... dont stop... it feels nice"
Devika: "Ok lets continue".
Devika took his hands from raju dick and pour 3rd drop on her tongue, and went near raju, as soon as devika felt her tongue acquired by his mouth, and this time raju licked her whole tongue inside his lips and devika also replied with licking his tongue, both tongue were fighitng inside raju mouth, thinking devika coporating, raju holded his dick along with devika hands which was stroking his dick and moved faster over his dicks, devika also moved her hands with his hands over his dick. this continued for another 2 drops and 5 drops completed. Devika felt her tongue complexity wet with raju saliva, 
Now last 5 drop she need to feed it from her inner lips.
[+] 9 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 04-03-2020, 01:18 AM