Fantasy Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart
Deivka still feeling a foul smell on her mouth due to long kiss, raju lips are glistening with devika sailva.

Raju: "Devika, you are very sexy, every man wants to have a wife like you".
hearing this devika blushed.
Devika: "Enough flirting, my hubby, shall we start medication now ?".
Devika wants this momentum and keep him harder, eventhough she dont want to do this, but she have no other choice, she cant back off here.
Devika: "Raju, you know right we have to keep your penis harder during this process, so please... i hope you understood what i meant by that"
raju understood what devika, said, 
Raju:"Yeah i know devika",
Saying that he kept his hands near crotch area hold his cock over his lungi and started jerking, Devika felt awkward as a men stay close with her and jerking off. 
Devika now took the bottle in her hand.
Devika: "you remember everything how to take this medicine"
Raju: "yes devika, i remember."
Devika opened her mouth and extended her tongue and poured a drop on her tongue and signaled raju to start taking the medicine, raju came closer to her, she closed her eyes and was feeling his breathe on her face, raju extended her tongue and started licking the medicine, she felt strange feeling on her body while raju is licking her tongue with his, it was extremely sexy for devika to feel a man licking her tongue. raju also took this opportunity and licking her whole tongue from top to bottom, when raju went too deep to lick her inner tongue, she felt his lips brushing on her lips, she ignored and closed her eyes, raju felt extreme, as he never thought he will get chance to lick a sexy rich young housewife tongue with his tongue, he licked her whole tongue with medicine and her sailva, also his saliva mixed with her saliva, after 30 sec of licking, he stopped licking and devika also opened her eyes.
Raju: "Devika, i feel difficult to lick like this, if you dont mind, shall i ask suck your tongue ?"
Devika thought already we smooched like lovers, but still raju is asking her permission. so she decided to allow raju to suck her tongue
Devika: "YOu dont want to ask permission to your wife. you can do as per your wish", saying that she smiled at him. All the time Raju was holding and jerking his dick with his hands, devika moved her eyes away from his crotch area.
Raju also become happy. Devika now took second drop into her tongue and extended towards raju, raju with his hands on COck, came near her, instead licking her tongue, he opened his mouth and took her tongue inside his mouth, she felt extremely humiliated by his act, she felt her tongue caught between his lips, she was feeling his beard and mustache on her lips and face, she tightly closed her eyes, and allowed him. Raju with her tongue inside his mouth started sucking her tongue, he was moving his lips, tigltly pressed over her tongue and moving in and out, at one point he took her whole length of her tongue inside his mouth, and kept held between his lips, without moving, and inside his mouth he bought his tongue and licked the tip of her tongue, devika dont know what to do and coporated by moving her tongue along with his tongue, now both were licking each other tongue tips, but devika tongue was inside raju's mouth, again he moved his mouth over her tongue, and released her tongue, she opened her eyes and looked into raju's eyes, he moved his eyes upwards and acted as he is more satisfied.
Raju: "Devika, looks like my hardness getting reduced."
Devika: "Keep jerking Raju, dont stop.".
Raju: "But Devika, I can't concentrate on my dick, while taking medicine. I know you are my wife, I am not asking permission to my wife".
Saying this he took her hands and placed on her crotch area, she took her hand away from his crotch.
[+] 6 users Like prady12191's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devika, a rich high class housewife, with angel heart - by prady12191 - 04-03-2020, 01:15 AM