Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya resolved not to call or see Sumit. She had issues with Siddharth – maybe they should go to counseling -- and seeing Sumit again wouldn't help things. Sometimes she caught herself thinking about him. That wasn't good. She threw the clothes Siddharth had picked out into her closet. No, she wouldn't see Sumit.

While in her closet, she glanced at her lingerie drawer. She opened it. Underneath her panties she found the birth control pills. One pack was full. She thought about where she was in her cycle. With a heavy heart, she punched out the right tablet and swallowed it. She and Siddharth had too many issues to work out to think out having a baby right now.

On Friday Ayesha and Heena invited her to another happy hour at Jugheads. She decided to go. Siddharth wouldn't be home until Sunday evening, and it was lonely at home. Good looking guys repeatedly approached Anitya and hit on her, ignoring Ayesha and Heena. Heena looked at her sourly. "Anitya, don't take this the wrong way, but this is the last time you're coming to happy hour with us." Anitya smiled trying to look modest, but deep down she loved the attention.

"Anitya, there he is again," Ayesha said pointing across the room. Anitya looked, and she saw Sumit. Once again he was with a new girl, but she looked the same as the others: short dark hair, pretty, young and busty. "God, I wish I could get a man like that to notice me. What's she got that I don't?"

Anitya and Heena looked at Sumit's date, and then at Ayesha, trying to hold back laughter. Finally Ayesha smiled sheepishly. "Okay, a couple of bra sizes," Ayesha said, and then all three girls burst out laughing.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:56 AM