Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
I don't get it, you didn't seem to mind last time," Sumit said.

"I'm not on any birth control," Anitya explained distractedly as she hurriedly shed her lingerie and heels and went into the bathroom. She got into the shower and tried to clean up as best she could.

Sumit stood in the door of the bathroom, watching her frantically cleaning up. "So I guess we were lucky," he said.

Not thinking, Anitya shook her head and blurted out, "I took a morning after pill."

Anitya's words hit him like a physical blow. "What?" he said harshly.

Anitya looked up, hearing his angry tone. She dried herself. "Sumit, I had to. Siddharth and I are trying to have a baby. That's why I stopped taking the pill. We couldn't take a chance."

"So you killed what could have been my baby?" he asked angrily.

She tried to reason with him. "Sumit, listen to what you're saying. I'm not married to you." She picked up her dress and put it on. "I better go." She picked up her phone and called Siddharth. "Can you pick me up? Yeah, it was. Um, I can't really talk now. 10 minutes? Okay, love you." Anitya looked back at Sumit. "Siddharth's at a Starbucks down the street, he'll be here in a few minutes." She stroked his cheek with her hand. "I'm sorry I've upset you. I had a great time, you're wonderful. "

She stuffed her lingerie in her purse and picked up her heels, holding them by the ankle straps. She turned to go but Sumit grabbed her arm. "Anitya, I know what I said was crazy. I'm just saying ... if you were my wife, I'd never let another man get within 10 feet of you, much less touch you or have sex with you. Siddharth doesn't deserve you. He's a pervert. You deserve a lot better than him."

Anitya pulled away. "Sumit, I don't want to talk about this."

Sumit took both her arms and looked into her eyes. "Anitya, just think about this. You say you're trying to get pregnant, right? Then why's Siddharth letting me make love to you? Not once, but twice! What kind of man is he?"

Anitya pushed against Sumit's chest. "I've got to go," she pleaded. Sumit let her go. She opened the door and, looking once more into his eyes, she left.

Siddharth fucked Anitya later that night, but she didn't seem into it, just going through the motions. He sensed she'd had a spat with Sumit, and that gave him a sense of comfort. Sure, Sumit was a good fuck, but at his core he was just a big dicked jock, not someone Anitya could be happy with long term. Sumit was like all the guys Anitya dated before she met him. They were all handsome and good in bed, but she'd fallen in love with him, not any of them. But this confirmed to Siddharth that Sumit was the perfect man to help further their fantasies. Clearly she was enthralled by Sumit's huge penis and sexual prowess, but turned off by his personality.

Anitya worried about the ripped condom (luckily she hadn't been ovulating). She decided not to tell Siddharth. He'd want her to take another morning after pill, and she couldn't bear to. She was religious, and had a problem with the idea of abortion (although she didn't judge what other women did). The morning after pill was too much like abortion to her, and she couldn't do that again. She and Siddharth had been having a lot of sex, so if she got pregnant it was just as likely his as Sumit's. She decided to pray a lot, and leave it in the hands of God.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:54 AM