Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji demonstrated what he said.

I also followed Master-ji and demonstrated to pick up the tape from the floor. Honestly I was thanking Master-ji in my mind, as I really did not think so much deep in this regard.

Master-ji: Fine Madam. But at the same time, you should also know how much you could bend from your waist without showing anything… I mean, Madam you should be aware of that because you might need to actually bend that way at any point of time during the yagya.

I thought that was again a noble thought from this old man who was now more of a counselor than a tailor. I signaled in agreement.

Master-ji: Deepak, I will sit here and would guide you what to do. Okay?

Deepak: Okay Master-ji.

Saying that Master-ji positioned the chair and sat on it.

Master-ji: Madam, you stand from me at some distance, err… may be 4-5 feet. There.

He indicated to a spot and I stepped forward and positioned myself at that position nearer to the wall and 4-5 feet away from where Master-ji was sitting. Deepak also followed me there. Master-ji was now talking to me from my back.

Master-ji: Madam, now spread your legs such that there is a gap of more than one feet between your legs.

I picked up my foot off the floor and placed it wider and nearly one foot wide. Deepak now stooped down to help me out. He held my naked legs near my ankle and spread them further. I was having trouble believing myself. I wondered what was in store for me now. As I stretched my legs apart I could feel my inner pantyline digging into my groins. Also I was having an awkward feeling around my nipples as I spread my legs. Frankly I spread my legs on purpose like this only when I am on bed with my husband; hence probably that sensation unconsciously was playing in my mind. I quickly took my right hand to my boobs and tweaked each nipple gently over my blouse and also cushioned my firm globes with my palm to feel comfortable. Deepak was unable to see that as he was stooping.

Deepak: Master-ji, okay?

Master-ji: Perfect! Madam, now slowly bend forward from your waist.

Me: What do you mean?

Master-ji: Madam, keep your legs straight and bend forward. I will let you know where to stop so that you will have a clear idea how much to bend in front of people.

I had to turn back to Master-ji to talk.

Me: But Master-ji, this will look… I mean very err… very vulgar if I bend like this.

I must be looking utterly sexy as I saw Master-ji’s eyes fixed on my curvy figure, as I remained in that posture with legs spread apart and my gaand facing him and I had only turned my face to converse.

Madam: What vulgar Madam? Who is seeing you here?

Me: No, but…

From Master-ji’s words, it seemed he and Deepak were non-existent! How could I simply ignore the two males present in the room?

Master-ji: Madam, it will only aid you, otherwise you will keep on flashing your undergarment to everyone at every move.

I could not find words to fight against this argument because the fact remained that this piece of cloth I was wearing at my waist was awfully short and I was really unsure how my pumpkin-buttocks looked as I moved or stooped a bit.

Me: I will do as you say.

I reluctantly agreed and turned my face from Master-ji. I was now looking at the wall. Deepak now stood up and was standing very near to me.

Master-ji: Then do as I was saying. Slowly bend your body from your waist towards the floor. Deepak, just hold Madam’s feet so that she does not bend it by reflex action.

Deepak obediently nodded and readily crouched at my side and held my legs, this time he gripped me above my ankles at my lower thigh region and I could jolly well feel he started feeling my exposed thighs with both hands.

I started bending my upper part of the body from my waist. Fortunately, there was no one in front of me because my blouse began to create a gap exposing my deep cleavage over my brassiere. Simultaneously I could sense Deepak’s fingers starting to clutch my thighs very firmly and enjoying the smoothness.

Master-ji: Madam, bend slowly till I ask you to stop. Okay?

Me: O… Okay.

I continued to bend slowly and could realize my skirt must be raising up my thighs exposing more of my intimate parts. Now that my head was getting down, I could see Deepak and I almost froze seeing what that rascal was doing!

Since he was squatting near my feet, his face was at the level of my thighs and as I was in a somewhat bent posture, that rogue was taking full advantage of his position and was directly peeping under my skirt. He was so desperate that I was shocked to notice that he was directly looking up turning his head upwards! Honestly his eyes were just a foot away from my panty I gathered and he was getting an absolutely unrestricted view of my full gaand.

As soon as he saw me, he quickly turned down his face and gripped my thighs tighter. I felt like giving a tight slap to this young ruffian, but restrained myself. I could realize I must have been looking horribly sexy in that pose. I extended my vision to Master-ji and saw that he was openly scratching his loins with his both hands with his eyes fixed on my protruding buttocks.

Master-ji: Madam, stop. I can see your panty now from this angle.

I could not think anymore the way things were progressing. A few seconds ago I saw the assistant tailor almost poked his head in my skirt and was watching my panty and now the main tailor was declaring that he could see my undergarment below my skirt!

Master-ji: Madam, in this position your gaand is looking exactly like an oval fry pan covered by the skirt!

I could not react to that as Deepak was already creeping his hands up my thighs and giving me a very sexy feeling. He was feeling each inch of my naked thighs and his hands were now near the hem of my skirt!

Master-ji: Madam, hold on to that position. Deepak just help her so that she does not bend more.

I was purely perplexed at the sequence of events. Deepak now helping me to be fixed at that position brushed his hands up along my thighs and under my skirt! I could feel his fingers on the lower half of my naked buttocks!

I heard Master-ji coming near me. I casually looked down at my breasts and was shocked to notice that most of the flesh of my round milk tanks was splashing out of my blouse due to my somewhat inverted position.

Master-ji: Okay Madam, you can get straight now. I have noted the position.

Though Master-ji said that I was virtually trembling in excitement as Deepak’s fingers were now moving below my skirt freely and squeezing once or twice my heavy butt flesh over my panty. I was gasping for breath when Master-ji released me from this humiliating ‘awareness’ program.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:50 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM