Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Now I looked up at him. What did he mean? I could not exactly guess what exactly Master-ji was trying to indicate. Yes, I could realize the sight of my exposed plump thighs was stunning, but was doubtful if Master-ji was suggesting that.

Me: But…. But why Master-ji?

Master-ji: Madam, come on! If you sit like this with your legs parted so much, everyone opposite you, even standing, can see your, I mean… your panty Madam.

Me: Oops! Ishhhhhhhh…

I exclaimed and closed my legs instantly. I felt very embarrassed to have flashed my panty to my tailor. I was looking at the floor in sheer dishonor.

Master-ji: Madam, please don’t feel bad, because there is no one here, but you need to be watchful. Interestingly, I have noted this tendency more common in married women to spread their legs while sitting. And you are also no exception Madam.

Deepak: But Master-ji, any specific reason for this?

Master-ji: Ask Madam, she can tell you better.

Master-ji and Deepak both turned to me and I was simply not feeling like answering this absurd query and only fumbled before them.

Me: Reason... I mean there is err… nothing in par…

Master-ji: Madam, I think the actual fact is - after marriage due to the regular conjugal life you have, you tend to develop this habit to spread your legs while in leisure. But when you are at home wearing a sari there is nothing to bother. Am I correct Madam?

What should I reply I was wondering and had to succumb by nodding my head in agreement.

Master-ji: Okay, enough talks. Lets redo the sitting posture.

I stood up from the chair and Deepak was as if waiting to hold my skirt end!

Deepak: Madam, this time sit very slowly.

Me: Okay.

Deepak: See, first you hold the sides of your skirt and then as you are about to sit you brush your hand on your hips like this and then take the seat.

Saying that what he did was probably the worst sort of groping I ever encountered. He was first holding on to the sides of my skirt and then moved his hands over my round buttocks and feeling the whole fullness and roundedness of my gaand with his palm and fingers, he grazed his hands till my skirt ending.

Now was the nastiest part.

I thought he would certainly remove his hands off my skirt once his action was over. But I was mistaken! As I sat on the chair, that scoundrel simply did not take away his hands off my butts and I landed my heavy bottoms on his palms! I could feel my compact ass cheeks pressing against his palms and instantly I could feel his fingertips trying to cup my ass flesh.

Me: Hey!

Naturally I jumped up.

Deepak: Sorry Madam. You did not give me the chance to take off my hands. Sorry again.

I felt very clearly that he cupped my skirt-covered round buttocks with both hands as I sat on his palms, but still I did not want to make a scene out of it. I accepted his apologies and repeated the posture myself this time. Deepak came to my front now from behind the chair, probably to provide me a more relaxed feel.

Master-ji: Bah! You did it perfectly Madam. And as I said, remember the golden rule to always keep your legs closed.

Me: Okay master-ji.

Master-ji: Another sitting option would be to sit of the floor where the only choice to keep your panty under cover is to sit like this.

Saying that Master-ji sat on his knees and rested his butts on his ankles.

Master-ji: I think you will have to be in this posture for the most part during the Maha-yagya. Try it once Madam.

I imitated Master-ji and bent forward to get my knees onto the floor first and then rested by body weight onto the knees and placed my gaand on my ankles. In this posture I felt contended as the skirt did not hike up any more and my exposure was quite limited.

Master-ji: Excellent. Okay, get up Madam.

As I tried to get up, I had to fold my leg and I realized that it would generate a clear upskirt view for Deepak, who was standing more or less opposite to me. I tried to limit my movement while I raised my body off the floor, but my skirt was so small that it climbed up my smooth naked thighs so much that I was sure Deepak got an unrestricted view of my panty under my skirt!

Never in life did I do such deliberate vulgar exposures in front of any male. Not even my husband. No question. I was feeling horrible and my face was all red in shame and shyness. The only good part was that Master-ji did not allow any session to be unnecessary prolonged and hence my embarrassment was fortunately not lingering over me.

Master-ji: Next is the bending. This is especially important Madam.

Me: Why?

I thought all postures were equally important for me to save my dignity, if anything was left at all!

Master-ji: Because it’s a tricky one Madam as bending can refer to various angles and you must be aware to what degree you should bend and when to stop.

I was looking uncertainly at him and he was experienced enough to catch that.

Master-ji: Madam, see. I will give you an example.

He dropped his measuring tape on the floor.

Master-ji: If I say Madam pick that up, what will you do? You will try to pick it up. But since you are wearing this miniskirt, you have to modify the way you pick that up from floor. Got it Madam?

He continued to explain.

Master-ji: Imagine you are wearing a sari. Okay? I think then this would be the way you will pick up the tape…

Saying that he bent forward from his waist and stretched his right hand to pick up the measuring tape from the floor and then looked up at me.

Me: Ye… yes, I would also do the same.

Master-ji: That’s the tricky part Madam! If you do that, can you imagine what extravagant view you would provide to someone who is sitting or standing at your backside?

I caught his point immediately and realized what he meant.

Master-ji: Madam, you would be overgenerous if you do so. I am sure no woman would do that knowingly. So here, what you need to do is you have to bend sidewise closing your legs and then fold your knees and pick up the tape, like this.

Me: Right, right.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM