Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Deepak: Surely Master-ji.

Deepak stepped forward and squatted in front of me before my bare legs. I was about to shuffle seeing him sitting in that position so close to me, his face near my choot.

Deepak: Madam, you don’t move now till I correct you. Then you will also know where you were wrong.

Deepak directly touched my naked legs just above my knees and indicated me to close them further. I shivered momentarily getting a warm male touch on my bare knees, but recovered swiftly and closed my legs at bit.

Me: Is it okay now?

Deepak: No Madam. I can still see a gap between your thighs. This should not be there.

Saying that he traced the thin gap between my two thighs with his finger. I felt like dying getting such treatment from my tailor! The very next moment he cupped the back of my thighs with both hands and started feeling and pressing them to close the thin gap. The whole act drove me so crazy that I started feeling jingle bells ringing in my choot and instantly goosebumps covered the whole of my smooth thighs. I blushed and licked my drying up lips to behave normally.

Me: O… Okay Deepak, I understood.

Master-ji: Fine Madam. So while standing you always remember to close your legs so that your thighs touch each other. Actually since this is a western dress the difference has to be kept in mind Madam. When you are wearing a sari or a salwar kamiz or even a nighty, your legs remain completely covered. So even if you stand with your legs parted, it does not look very odd, but in this case…

Me: Hmm. True.

Deepak: Madam, really your legs are very shapely and beautiful. To tell you the truth Madam, each resemble a banana tree.

I did not expect such a direct admiration from this young lad about my ‘legs’ and looked blank. I instantly remembered when my husband on my initial marriage days compared my boobs with apples. Actually he pressed and squeezed my naked boobs for a very long time that night and hence the blood flow was quite high due to my excitement and constant touches by his hands, and they appeared almost reddish. Then he commented, “now your boobs look like apples – round and red!”

Master-ji: Yes Madam. That you cannot deny!

Deepak now stood up from his bent position and I noted his eyes were as if licking my whole body. My boobs were starting to go and up down at a faster pace and I could feel my globes exerting pressure on my bra cups inside my blouse. I tried to make that up by itching my shoulder as if there was some irritation and thereby adjusting my blouse to accommodate my heavier breathing.

Master-ji: Madam next comes sitting. There are two main positions, one, when you are sitting on a chair and two, when you are sitting on the floor. Okay?

Me: Okay.

Master-ji: Bring that chair.

He signaled to Deepak and the latter brought the chair and placed in front of me.

Master-ji: Madam, being a woman you must be knowing that there are two ways to sit while wearing a skirt.

I looked at him questionably as I could not make out what he wanted to relate. Master-ji elaborated.

Master-ji: One way is straightening your skirt on your hips with both hands while sitting. And the other way is to pull up your skirt slightly and flow it around and sitting on your err… I mean panty.

I was simply bowled over by the observation of this old man!

Master-ji: Madam, but in this case, as you can also understand Madam, the second option is out of question because if you even slightly lift your skirt you will actually expose…

Deepak: Your big gaand Madam.

I was observing the increasing courage of this boy, Deepak! But I was only to blame for that for my overdose of exposure and compromised state in front of my tailor.

Master-ji: Yes Madam. So only the first option remains.

I did not feel like answering anything.

Master-ji: Deepak, help Madam to…

Why do I need Deepak, I thought. I can do it myself only!

Me: I can manage it myself Master-ji.

Master-ji: I know Madam. But you need to know the exact way of doing it otherwise you will have to redo the posture. That’s why I was asking Deepak to…

I thought he was talking sense and I had to allow Deepak to show me the precise approach.

Me: That’s also true. Okay Deepak…

I reluctantly indicated Deepak to guide me.

Deepak: Right Madam. First you sit on the chair, but please… slowly so that I can show you how and where to hold your skirt and then only you will also know how to manage it exactly.

Deepak said it so very carelessly, however, I could well realize it would be very clumsy and knotty for me in practice. I was now standing in front of the chair and Deepak behind it. In this position my skirt-covered big gaand was facing him and certainly I was feeling uncomfortable standing like that. Master-ji was standing exactly opposite to me.

Deepak: Madam, you have to hold the hem of the skirt by your thigh-sides, like this.

He held my skirt end from both sides and was touching me at my mid thigh area where the skirt ended. Though he was gripping the hem of the skirt, the back of his fingers were constantly brushing and touching my naked firm thighs.

Deepak: Now slowly sit Madam.

As I bent my body to sit on the chair, my heavy buttocks pushed into my skirt thereby raising it significantly and obviously Deepak’s fingers were also grazing up my thighs with the skirt moving up. When I finally sat my face turned absolutely red, as there was nothing to hide, every inch of my legs and thighs were completely exposed. I could sense that below my ass cheeks my skirt had raised midway up my gaand. I felt so much exposed that Deepak’s fingers seemed to be touching me almost at my buttocks! His face was very close to my shoulder and I could hear his heavy breathing on my neck. He removed his hands off my skirt and seemed to be annoyed!

Deepak: Madam, Madam, not so fast. I told you to sit slowly. I could not demonstrate you fully…

Master-ji: Just a minute Deepak. Madam, do you always sit like this?

I looked at my legs, all exposed. My fair marble-like thighs were looking extremely gorgeous. I was feeling so ashamed that I could not even look at Master-ji.

Master-ji: If you sit like this, soon there will be a big crowd in front of you Madam!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM