Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Madam, please give me another minute to check the pleats etc. once so that I can finalize your skirt.

I nodded and the old man again sat before my naked legs in a squatting posture. His face was exactly in front of my choot.

Master-ji: Pleats look quite okay on the outside Madam. Let me quickly check the insides.

Giving me no time to react, he straightaway inserted both of his hands below my skirt in the pretest of checking the pleats and as the skirt was fairly tight fitting I could feel the back of his palms brushing against my naked warm upper thighs. I obviously was not very prepared for this and naturally retracted back a little. Feeling a hand near my panty within my skirt, out of reflex action I closed my legs as far as possible. Then I felt his hands climbing up to alarming height almost to my groin below the skirt in the pretext of checking the pleats! I had to react.

Me: Hey… Master-ji. Stop this. What are you doing?

I clenched my lips and panted as I felt Master-ji’s hands moving in rhythmic fashion below my skirt - taking his fingers from the hem of the skirt upwards along the pleats, and then again coming down to check the next one. I could not take that action as my whole body had goose bumps by then. I grabbed Master-ji’s one hand below my skirt and I could jolly well realize the scene looked awfully sexy. I was standing in front of a man and he was crouching before me with his hands inserted below my skirt and now I was grabbing one of his hands over my skirt.

Master-ji: Wha… What happened Madam?

Me: I… I mean… please stoppppp.

Master-ji: But Madam, this is the way I check the inside pleats, otherwise I would have to pull up your skirt to check the backside, which would be more…

Me: No, no. Take out your hands first. Please.

Master-ji looked pretty surprised, but he slowly took out his hands from beneath my skirt.

Me: Master-ji sorry, but I was having a… I mean having a ticklish feeling.

Master-ji: Oh! I thought… okay, okay. That might happen Madam, as you are giving measurements for a skirt for the first time.

He laughed a little, and Deepak also joined him, and I also blushingly smiled back to make things look normal.

Deepak: Master-ji, we can do one thing. When Madam will change back to her sari, we can then check the inside pleats of the skirt.

Master-ji: Deepak, everything has a logical reasoning in my measurement process. If that can be done what you suggested, I would not have made Madam embarrassed like this. Isn’t it?

Deepak: Sorry Master-ji.

Master-ji: Deepak, if the inside pleats are not uniform, it would touch Madam’s thighs and give her an uncomfortable feeling. That’s why I was checking while she was wearing it.

Now I was also clear. So the approach was noble as far as my tailor was concerned, but unfortunately I was having goosebumps undergoing this sexy act.

Master-ji: Anyway, since Madam is not at ease, I will fix that later.

He paused just a little and continued. I was still standing like a whore in my miniskirt and blouse. No other covers on my body.

Master-ji: Now Madam, if you want, I will do some further checks only to guard your dignity. But, if only YOU want…

Me: Master-ji, you seem to be displeased with me. But I was only…

Master-ji: No, no. It’s okay Madam. I am glad that you told me frankly that you were not at ease. But what I mean to say now is – this has nothing to do with my measurements. Look Madam, since you are wearing a miniskirt for the first time, you should crosscheck that you do not … I mean… you don’t flash your panty every now and then to people around you.

I thought that was indeed one point, which was hovering in my mind, but frankly was not able to gauge how to crosscheck that. Master-ji as if showed me a way!

Me: Hmm… Yes, err… I mean that’s needed, but I mean how do I check that?

Master-ji: Madam, you don’t have to do anything. I will guide you.

I felt cushioned by his statement and awaited further commands from this experienced old tailor.

Master-ji: Madam, now that you are wearing the skirt at the right position, I will do some basic checks regarding your posture and will help you adjust and amend if I see any aberrations. Okay?

Me: Fine Master-ji.

Master-ji: The main problem of wearing a miniskirt, as you also can realize Madam, is the upskirt view, for which you will have to be very cautious. If you abide by my guidelines, I think, you will certainly not look exhibit like a slut.

I liked the way Master-ji was trying to help me and I nodded to him in agreement.

Master-ji: Deepak, can you tell what are the postures about which Madam should be alert while wearing the skirt?

Deepak: Certainly Master-ji. There are six main postures, namely standing, sitting, bending, squatting, lying, and climbing.

Master-ji: Good. See Madam, he has learnt quite a bit staying with me.

Master-ji and Deepak exchanged smiles and I stood in front of them like a sexy showpiece. Even I also appreciated in my mind the coaching mode of Master-ji.

Master-ji: Okay then. Madam, let’s describe each situation so that you will have a clear idea about what to do and what not to do.

Me: As you say Master-ji.

I was rather pleased with Master-ji now the way he was trying to guide me. Frankly, I thought he would discuss the postures with me and guide me the do’s and don’ts. But soon I realized that it was rather a non-vegetarian session and this time Deepak groped me amply in the name of executing master-ji’s guidelines!

Master-ji: Madam, when you wear this skirt for the Maha-yagya sitting, make sure to wear it where I have tied it now, which should be approximately one finger above your panty waistband and also stretch the cloth to the hem over the front and also the back like this.

Master-ji pretended as if he was wearing the skirt and imitated as if he was straightening the skirt at the front and also at the back. It looked so very vulgar as he was moving his hand up and down over his lund and gaand. I nodded to his gestures.

Master-ji: The first posture is the standing posture, which is by far the safest stance.

He smiled at me. Deepak also was smiling and his eyes were as if sparkling; probably anticipating the chance to grope a 28-year old half-naked housewife! I looked dumb as if waiting to be exploited.

Master-ji: Deepak, is Madam standing correctly?

Deepak: No Master-ji.

I was a bit surprised because I was standing just normally as I always do, no matter what I am wearing, a sari or a salwar kamiz.

Me: Why? What is the problem?

Master-ji: Deepak, can you…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM