Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Yes. Thanks.

I closed the bathroom door behind me and stood in front of the large mirror. My heart was now in the actual sense racing. It was a peculiar and uncanny feeling I was experiencing, which was not fully of shyness, rather a thrill to get exposed! I had never in my life worn such a short skirt. I distinctly remember the skirt that I had to wear coming out of the toilet in front of that bastard in Mr. Yadav’s house was at least decently covering me till my knees, but this one in no way will save my dignity. I started opening the knot of my petticoat and readily it slipped down to my feet on the floor leaving my legs and thighs completely naked. I was breathing faster and my nipples were getting stiff and pressing on my bra cups.

As I looked at my exposed banana trunk like fair thighs my unusual passion to wear that tiny piece of cloth was rising! I checked the front of my panty in the mirror and fortunately there were no wet marks. I quickly opened the hook of the skirt and wrapped it on my waist over my panty and hooked it again. Though there was the elastic band, as I tied the hook, I felt rather tight at my waist. I looked up in the mirror to see how I was looking and was simply shocked.

Me: Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My mouth opened wide as I uttered that expression. Every skin pore of my fair, banana trunk like thighs could be seen, which remain exposed below my skirt. I noticed the skirt ended only covering my upper thighs! It was so small that I could not do much even by stretching it down. The whole of my midriff was also bare making me look very, very sexy.

Surely this skirt was not meant to be worn in public, rather in front of any male. It was so short and teasing that it could only be worn absolutely privately or in the bedroom behind closed doors. Though for me also I had to wear it behind closed walls of the ashram, but in front of several males including Guru-ji. And in no way I could evade this situation of Maha-yagya. Hence I tried my best to make up my mind to be absolutely shameless keeping my focus intact on my actual goal. I thought if that’s achieved, I would not want anything from God ever. I tried to assure myself by saying that my husband would never know what I experienced here and I would never meet these people in my life once I am back to my residence.

I bent down and picked up my petticoat from the toilet floor and kept it on the hook and opened the latch to get out of the toilet. My heart was beating like drums as I was about to appear in front of two males clad in an almost nonexistent miniskirt. As I stepped back in the room I was greeted with a big “Wow” from young Deepak. I could not meet their eyes and had to lower my eyelids in natural shame knowing very well their eyes were feasting on my fair, marble-like smooth thighs.

Master-ji: Madam, you are looking like a goddess. You are looking very beautiful in this skirt.

I thought I should be grateful to Master-ji that he used the word “beautiful” for me instead of “sexy”! I smiled to myself and tried to behave normally wearing that micro-mini! I noticed Deepak’s jaw was more or less hanging as he stared lewdly at my naked banana-trunks. Master-ji’s eyes were pivoted to my broad pelvic area and thankfully the skirt was just long enough to cover that much.

Me: It’s very tight here. Master-ji, can you please check this?

I indicated my waistline and without delay the old man came forward to attend me. He stood very near to me and inserted his finger into the waistband of the skirt and started feeling how tight it was on my waist. Honestly my state was starting to get volatile wearing such a revealing dress in front of two males and as I began to get direct skin touches, my head began swimming again. Master-ji’s hand curved around the waistband of my skirt and he was checking the tightness pulling the elastic off my body. In the process he was leaning to my body almost. As he pulled the elastic waistband of the skirt off my skin, my heart immediately started beating like a drum again, as I could sense very well that Master-ji was now peeping into my white panty through the gap created. My ears started turning red automatically and my lips were drying up.

Master-ji: Yes Madam, you are right. The waist needs three quarter inch cloth extra to get a proper fitting. And I will also shift the hook half inch. Deepak, just note that.

Deepak: Okay Master-ji. Three quarter inch…. half inch. Okay.

Master-ji: But Madam do you tie your sari here?

Me: Why?

Master-ji: Actually I think you have tied the skirt a bit too high up.

Me: But I usually tie my sari at my navel, but I have tied the skirt down here.

I pointed out to Master-ji that I had tied the skirt at least an inch and half below my navel.

Master-ji: No, no Madam, you have to tie it still lower. Shall I fix it?

I knew very well that if he had to adjust my skirt, he would have to open the hook at my waist and lower the skirt. I swallowed my saliva at the very thought.

Me: O… Okay.

Master-ji’s fingers were swift enough to undo the skirt hook and as if almost my whole dignity lay in his hands as that small piece of cloth hung from his fingers. My tailor was now alarmingly close to me encircling his hands at my waist on the skirt and as was bending marginally, my big firm boobs brushed with his body once or twice making things more sensuous. He slid my skirt slowly, down and down, and at one point I felt as if my panty was exposed and I had to interrupt.

Me: Master-ji. Please. Not so down.

Master-ji: Madam, please don’t intervene in my work.

I could now feel Master-ji’s fingers rolling on my panty waistband as he adjusted the position of the skirt. At one point, I could feel Master-ji inserted one of his fingers into my panty band onto my skin! The old fox did not miss this opportunity to caress me again!

Me: Ouch! Ahhhhhh!

It naturally came out of my mouth as I gasped for breath.

Master-ji raised his head and looked up and his head directly bounced with my erect blouse-covered left boob. I was standing with my eyes closed now, my heart thumping as I knew the skirt hook was still open. Probably seeing my eyes closed, Master-ji continued to brush my lower waistline a little more time with both hands trying to asses the right position to wear the skirt, and simultaneously he kept his head touching and pressing my left boob. It was such an erotic feeling! Master-ji just continued to brush and press his forehead on my tight oozing left boob.

At last he closed the hook of my skirt! Thank God!

Master-ji: Aaa. Ah! This looks fine. Now check Madam.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath to suppress my excitement and then looked down.

Me: Eeeeeeeeek!

A sound of that sort came out of my mouth as I looked down at my navel region. My whole navel area including my large belly button was exposed. I could realize my skirt waistband now almost coincided with my panty waistband!

Master-ji: Madam, look. Very frankly, I have stitched dresses for several women and I can tell you most women would like to cover their thighs more than their lower abdomen if given a choice. So…

Me: That I also agree Master-ji, but…

Master-ji: Then? And moreover, gustakhi maaf Madam, your thighs are very beautiful and attractive. So I think the more you can cover them in front of other people, the better for you.

As we conversed I tried to feel how much I was exposed at my back/hips. I could realize that the joint where the midriff enters the waist, that juncture, remained exposed as the skirt was tied below that. I must have been looking horribly sexy wearing the skirt so low down and as I looked at Deepak, his lustful eyes were portraying that only!

Me: Okay then, I will tie it here only.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM