Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Okay Madam, then shall I proceed with my work?

Me: Yes.

Master-ji now came very near me looking down to my waist and upper thigh region. Though I had an almost full discharge minutes ago, I was again feeling the itch in my pussy anticipating Master-ji’s hands below my waist area. I was really unsure if I could take any more of his teasing hands, especially on my waist, thighs, and legs!

He now knelt in front of me and with one end of the tape pressed on my waist just above my petticoat, his hand moved down brushing the back of his fingers on my firm and marble-smooth thighs over my thin petticoat. I almost groaned and closed my eyes for that moment. Master-ji looked at his tape and marked the 12” mark as per Guru-ji’s specification for the Maha-yagya paridhan.

Master-ji: Madam, this much will be the length.

I could feel his fingers on my upper thigh region.

Me: Bas!

Automatically that word came out of my mouth, as I was so shocked to realize the length of my skirt.

Me: But Master-ji it’s… How can I wear such a thing?

Master-ji: But Madam, I told you it’s a miniskirt. You cannot expect that it will cover your full thighs, isn’t it Madam?

Me: Yes, that’s okay, but only this much? This is not even half of my thighs! It’s as well not wearing anything!

Master-ji: But Madam, what can I do? It has to be done as per the specs.

Deepak suddenly pulled out his voice. He was silent for sometime after completing his mami’s story.

Deepak: Master-ji, I think Madam has a point. If the length of her skirt is so up her thigh where your finger is, imagine what will happen when she sits?

Master-ji: You know very well Deepak that I cannot alter the skirt length.

I felt very hopeless and helplessly looked at Deepak.

Deepak: There is a way Madam.

As if I sprang to life listening his words.

Me: What? Tell quickly boy.

Deepak now came forward to me. Master-ji was already touching me at my waist and upper thigh in a kneel-down position in front of me. Deepak straightaway touched me at my belly button where my petticoat was tied.

Deepak: Madam, do you always tie your petticoat here?

Me: Yes, err… I mean not always, but most of the time. Why?

Deepak: Master-ji has taken the length from here, but Madam, if you tie your skirt well down your waist, I think you can conceal a fair amount of your legs.

Master-ji: Hmm. Yes Madam, this can be done if you agree.

In fact there was no other way, but to agree to this assistant tailor’s proposal if I intended to save some dignity. I thought if I wear the skirt some inches below my navel it would cover additional inches of my big round thighs, which were so plump and fair that it would really be very uncomfortable for me to keep them constantly exposed, especially in front of males.

Master-ji: Madam, then… I think you should do a trial right now so that you are absolutely sure where to tie your skirt and how much it would cover you.

Deepak: Master-ji, also that way Madam can tell you if she needs any adjustment in the pleats so that she is comfortable.

Master-ji: Right, right. Pleats can also be adjusted Madam so that your skirt hem does not flutter too much.

This time I was truly impressed by the tailor and his apprentice’s approach. It seemed they sincerely intended to help me out in this embarrassing situation.

Me: Yes, this can be tried.

Master-ji: Deepak, then check my bag. I have brought a sample choli and skirt.

Deepak turned back and went ahead to search Master-ji’s bag.

Master-ji: Madam, I did not ask you to try the choli as it’s 28” size, which would never fit you. Actually it is a sample Maha-yagya paridhan, which I stitched three years back to get it approved by Guru-ji.

Me: O, I see.

Deepak came back with the skirt. In all actuality it looked so “mini”, especially for my heavy buttocks and matured thighs.

Master-ji took it from Deepak’s hand and checked the waistband of the skirt. I did not know what he checked.

Master-ji: Hmm. It’s all right. You can go ahead with it Madam.

Me: What about the waist?

That was a silly question to ask as anyone could see that there was an elastic band at the waistline of the skirt.

Master-ji: It’s free size Madam. 15 to 45 – any woman can wear it. Elastic waistband.

Me: Right. Right. I have noted that.

Saying that I took the skirt from his hand and my throat was already getting dry! It was such a scanty piece of cloth that I kept aside even the thought of covering 50% of my thighs and was seriously doubting whether my full ass will be properly covered or not!

Deepak and Master-ji’s eyes were as if glittering seeing me with that miniskirt in my hand because surely it would be some scene when I would actually wear it shedding my petticoat. I was about to proceed to the toilet, but stopped at Master-ji’s remark.

Master-ji: Madam, if you don’t mind you can change here only. No need to go to the toilet.

Me: What do you mean?

Master-ji: Madam, don’t take me otherwise. If you see carefully there is a hook at the waist of the skirt, which you can open. Then the skirt will become a one-piece cloth just like a towel. Then you can wrap it on your waist and simply untie your petticoat from below it.

I looked at the skirt. He was right, but I realized that performing this exercise of wrapping the skirt to my waist over my petticoat and then untying the latter from underneath the skirt would be somewhat tricky, especially in front of two males staring at me.

Me: Master-ji, I will be comfortable if I change it in the toilet.

Master-ji: Okay Madam, as you wish.

I went towards the toilet but could realize two pairs of eyes riveted on my swaying haunches as I walked.

Deepak: Madam, please be extra careful. You just have had that senseless episode.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM