Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Madam, now you can go.

By that time when they were in the toilet I had wiped the thick semen off my mouth and nose and tried to look normal though still was having a racing heart beat and as I tried to get off from the bed, Deepak intervened.

Deepak: Madam, madam, what are you doing?

I was rather surprised at his voice and looked up at him.

Me: Why? What happened?

Deepak: You have just got back your senses Madam. Have you forgotten that for the last 15 to 20 minutes you had been unconscious?

I had to stop as I momentarily forgot that I was pretending to have fainted so long and I could not just get up and start walking normally.

Deepak: My mami also once tried to act smart and within moments fell down and cut her forehead. Surely you won’t like a repeat show here.

Master-ji: Deepak is speaking sense Madam.

I looked at Master-ji with angry eyes, as he very well knew that I was pretending to have a fainting spell, but could not express anything in front of Deepak.

Deepak: Madam, let me hold you and then you try to walk.

I had to agree to his proposal and he readily came forward and held me by my arm and waist. I also pretended that I was feeling a bit dizzy still so that it appeared real to him. I could feel his touches on my waist and I could realize as a female that it was not just helping, he was ‘feeling’ me. Frankly, I was feeling abnormally uncomfortable with my completely soaked panty and my vaginal juice trickling down my thighs within my petticoat. Hence I deliberately took small steps and walked towards the toilet.

Me: Wait, wait. I need to change my pan… I mean err. I need to take the tow… towel.

There was one towel inside the cupboard I knew and hence thought would take a fresh panty along with it so that it does not look too indecent holding only the panty in my hand while going to the toilet. Deepak was constantly holding my hand and waist as I walked or talked. I could now feel Deepak’s grip on my waist was getting firmer. I thought I should not blame this young boy for that, as what he saw in front of his eyes was too erotic, of course, courtesy Master-ji.

As I stooped to get my towel and panty from the cupboard, Deepak released my hand and instead put that also on my waist. So, now both his hands were on my waist over my sari. I of course did not want to allow this man to touch me freely. But the situation was such that I felt like a whore and now after Master-ji, it was this young man’s turn to touch me! I took my things as quickly as possible and went ahead for the bathroom and wanted to get rid off him.

Me: Deepak, I think I am quite okay now. You can release me.

Deepak: No, no Madam. I still vividly remember my mami with a bleeding forehead. That day she also insisted that she could do her things on her own, but resulted in a fall.

Who will make this idiot believe that I was not a patient who had frequent dizziness spells! I had to somewhat surrender to him because afterall his concern for me was genuine, as he had seen his mami suffer, which he was telling time and again.

Me: Okay. So what do you want?

Deepak: Madam, please do not take any chances. I will help you to sit on the floor and will close the door and you call me once you finish your...

Naturally my eyelids lowered to his proposal, but I had no other choice. I just nodded my head in affirmation. As I sat on the toilet floor Deepak held my arms and back and helped me to sit there. It was so awkward for me to sit like that in front of a male and in that posture and the upper portion of my firm boobs were now on display for him. I looked up at him from my squatting posture only to find his eyes looking deep down my blouse. Natural. Which male would miss this chance, I thought!

Me: Thanks. Now you can close the door.

Deepak: Madam, please don’t try to get up on your own. Call me.

I must have been looking absolutely hopeless sitting like that before a man in the toilet without even my sari on my body.

Me: Okay, okay. Now go.

I was getting impatient and was almost on the verge of pissing too! Deepak left the toilet and closed the door behind him. I looked back from my squatting position to see if he had closed the door properly or not.

Oh! My God! The door was half open, but I surely got the noise that he closed it behind him!

Deepak: Madam, this door has a problem. It’s not remaining closed without the bolt. What to do? Let it be like this?

Me: What? I mean… how can that be?

Deepak: I will not come inside till you call. You are safe Madam.

He was offering me to pee with the toilet door open!

Me: No way. Let me close the door.

Deepak pushed the door and was immediately within the toilet again.

Deepak: Madam, don’t get excited or try to get up on your own.

He gently held my shoulders to ensure that I remained in my crouching position and did not get up. As I looked up again at him, I found his shinning eyes looking directly down my blouse and I noted my bra cups were also visible from that vertical angle. I felt like being molested through his eyes.

Deepak: Okay Madam. Let me do one thing. I will hold on to the door in closed position and when you are done, just call me in.

Me: Hmm. Okay, but…

Deepak: Madam, you keep an eye on the door, bas?

I smiled helplessly and Deepak went outside the toilet again closing the door and this time he went outside holding the handle of the door and stood there so that it remained locked.

Deepak: You can go ahead Madam. I am holding the door so that it doesn’t get opened.

I reluctantly said “Okay”.

This was one of the most awkward situations that I had faced in my life. I had to urinate pulling up my dress when I know a male was standing at my toilet door. I immediately got up from my squatting stance and tiptoed to the toilet door to see whether it was properly closed or not. I felt secured when I found that it was properly blocked. I went back to the drain hole and lifted up my petticoat to pull down my panty first. I had to struggle to get rid of my panty, as it was completely wet, and it was getting stuck in my round thighs, but somehow I managed to remove it and instantly sat down to urinate. The hissing sound started and I was feeling so relieved! I waited for the last drops to trickle off my hole and then got up. I was still holding my petticoat bunched up at my waist and hence my butt cheeks and love spot were open.

Me: Aaaaaaaah!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM