Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Deepak: Any sign of Madam getting back to senses Master-ji?

Master-ji: Aye. Yee… Yes, yes Deepak. She is responding faintly.

Deepak: I also feel her legs are coming to senses.

Master-ji: But she is not fully aware still.

As he talked his lips were brushing my lips and it was such a sexy feeling for me words cannot describe probably. I realized with my eyes closed that Master-ji now lifted his body off my face and also removed his palm from my blouse. I was now actually having pain in my breasts with so many times cupping by Master-ji with my bra fastened on my tight flesh.

Deepak: Master-ji, let us then try now the odour technique.

Odour! What odour I wondered, but in no way could anticipate what Master-ji was up to!

Master-ji: Bah! That’s a cool idea Deepak; why did it not come to my mind?

I realized Deepak now stood up from his sitting position rubbing my soles of the feet.

Deepak: Yes Master-ji. In case of my mami also, I saw that when she was getting to slight senses, the odour technique was applied.

Master-ji: What was your mami smelt when she was senseless?

Deepak: Anything with abnormally pungent odour. But I don’t see anything here of that sort.

Master-ji: Bring your sandals.

Eh! Chi! Chi!
That was obviously my initial internal reaction. I have to smell his sandals now? Should I get up now to avoid that, but I did not get any clue from Master-ji to do so. Hence I had to continue pretending unconscious.

Master-ji: Lets try this first.

I could realize he brought in Deepak’s sandals to my nose. Thankfully did not touch it there, but I did not open my eyes.

Deepak: Master-ji, we need something, which has a repulsive odour.

Master-ji: I have something in mind, but that will not look decent.

Deepak: What?

Master-ji: Leave it.

Deepak: It’s no more a question of decency now. We need to get back Madam to her senses quickly.

Master-ji: Then wait.

I did not hear a sound and was getting quite curious about what was happening. But with my eyes closed I could hardly guess what was going on. What was Master-ji bringing for me to smell?

Suddenly I heard Deepak laughing.

Deepak: That’s not a bad idea.

Master-ji: I have been wearing this banyan (=vest) for the last 2 days, so should be…

I could feel a repulsive smell already, as he neared the vest that he was wearing towards my nose. Definitely it had a disgusting odour of sweat, but not so much to get me up from my ‘senseless’ state. But I made up my mind that next whatever these two bring for me to smell, I would definitely get up and end this acting.

Deepak: Nope. No response.

Master-ji: Just check, if the door is locked or not?

Deepak: Why Master-ji?

Master-ji: Do as I say.

I was also wondering why was he saying that, but at the same time thought that it’s better for me only if the door is locked, otherwise if someone comes and finds me like this – lying in bed only wearing my petticoat and blouse with half of my globes out of my blouse (courtesy Master-ji) with closed eyes and that too in front of two males – surely would be very awkward and bashful for myself.

Deepak: It’s locked.

Master-ji: Okay, this is the last straw then. But am sure Madam will get back her senses smelling this.

He laughed a little, but with my eyes closed I was unable to grasp why he laughed. I heard I heard Deepak laughing too. I was getting immensely curious regarding what was Master-ji up to!

Deepak: Yes, this would surely get her back to life.

I could now smell something pungent, but could not make out what exactly it was, though the smell was not absolutely unfamiliar.

Master-ji: Beta, every married woman knows the smell of this.

Deepak: How Master-ji?

Master-ji: When you will get married, you will also know once you can force your wife to suck it.

My goodness! What’s they talking about! I could now get a skin touch on my nose a hard thing and undoubtedly it was a PENIS. The smell of Master-ji’s lund very near my nose made me feel very guilty initially, but since my body was totally charged up by that time, I started to inhale deeply to get its welcome odour.

I could easily have opened my eyes right now, but I was hypnotized as if by the scent of his cock. I nose could feel wetness from the drops of precum of the penis bulb.

Uhhhhhhhhh! I said to myself. The smell and the touch was enough to take me to a new height of excitement. It is true that I did not get enough delights in sucking my husband’s cock, but in this case I was terribly provoked to take Master-ji’s naked lund in my mouth probably because abruptly in my mind came the scene of Shilpa sucking Guru-ji’s mammoth erect penis. Master-ji most likely read my mind and now he was pressing his erect tool on my nose and cheeks. I was also nodding my head slowly and was responding to his actions. Still I had my eyes closed.

Deepak: Master-ji, you were absolutely correct. See how Madam is responding!

In all probability Master-ji was getting past his control and especially considering his age it was also virtually impossible for him to hold his fluid after such extended foreplays. I felt Master-ji’s fingers parting my lips and opening my mouth forcefully and he readily inserted his erect tool in my mouth. I could realize this was going beyond all limits, but did not want to miss the opportunity to suck a male cock and as my eyes were closed for a long time, honestly, I was not feeling much shyness too.

Master-ji: Aa! Aa! Aaah! Suck, suck, suck more you bitch.

Master-ji was doing the same action in my mouth, as my husband does while fucking me on bed. I took his whole cock in my mouth and was sucking with full vitality. It was smaller in size and thinner too than my husband’s dick, but was enough to take me reach my climax. I could realize that I was now very shamelessly lifting my heavy gaand in rhythmic motion as if I was getting fucked. But honestly I cared a damn for decency at that time and wanted to get the full enjoyment. I was cumming heavily and reached climax now and started moaning also. My panty was soaked completely and I could feel my discharges were even flowing down my smooth thighs. My mouth fucking continued for some moments in presence of Deepak and finally Master-ji flooded my mouth with his semen and actually I was not very prepared for that condition and gulped some of his hot fluid, as if I was in water not knowing swimming.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM