Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Yes Deepak. You do one thing; hold her legs and I will hold her shoulders.

I felt Deepak touching my feet and in a moment held both my legs and pulled me up from floor. I had now no contact with the ground with Master-ji holding my shoulder area. My back portion and hips were hanging in the air and they slowly took me to the bed. Since Master-ji was just near my head in my hanging position, I could feel my head pushing into his erect penis inside his lungi. Immediately there was goosebump on my whole body and I felt so ashamed within myself to express my inner self to these males. Deepak was holding me directly on my legs below my petticoat and he surely would have realized that I was having goosebump!

I was trying to keep my legs as straight as possible because when Deepak held my legs and raised them off the ground, my petticoat skated up my legs and it was dangerously hanging in the air creating a gap between my legs and its hem. I was honestly to a certain extent afraid and ashamed of a needless upskirt before this young guy. Thankfully, since the bed was only a few feet from where I was standing, I did not get entangled in any further humiliating situation and was laid on bed in supine position with my head resting on a pillow.

Master-ji: Deepak, what do we do now? I am really confused. Shall I call Guru-ji?

Deepak: Master-ji, I have seen a number of fainting cases of my mami in our native village. I think if we sprinkle water on her mouth she might get up.

Master-ji: Bring some water then. But does you mami have this disease?

Deepak: Yes master-ji and she got injured a few times also. Madam’s case seems to be different.

I was listening to them with closed eyes and was expecting water on my face. Deepak probably brought the water and I was unsure who was sprinkling it on my face, but I tried my best not to react to the cold water.

Deepak: Master-ji, seems it’s having no effect on her.

Master-ji: Right. You were telling your mami has this disease. What do her family members do when she fainted?

Deepak: Check her breathing once Master-ji.

I could feel Master-ji took his hand below my nostrils to check my breathing pace.

Master-ji: Deepak, it’s very, very faint.

Listening to that I also stopped my normal breathing in case Deepak double checks me. I was enjoying this small pretending act and was getting a high dose of unexpected thrill from it!

Deepak: Master-ji, then you have to do the first preventive measure, which I had seen in case of my mami also at home.

Master-ji: And what’s that?

Deepak: Pump her chest and I will rub her soles.

Master-ji: Good idea. Lets do that. You rub Madam’s soles.

My heart stopped for a moment. ‘Good idea’ – I corrected in my mind that Master-ji should have said ‘wonderful idea’! I desperately needed some long squeezes of my taut flesh within my blouse. So in the disguise of getting my senses back, Master-ji could now ‘pump’ my chest! I already had hard nipples within my bra expecting his massage on my taut flesh.

Master-ji did not waste a second and grabbed my conical peaks, which were covered in my blouse and brassiere, and started pressing them. In no time, in excitement, Master-ji was virtually mauling my 28-year-old full-sized boobs openly with both hands. Thank God! My eyes were closed. The way he held and crushed my firm breasts, it seemed as if he was pressing two cycle-rickshaw horns with his both palms. I was now gasping for breath and obviously my legs were getting separated and my hips also starting to move.

Never ever in my 28-year-old life, I got this sort of a pleasure where I am lying on bed with my eyes closed and someone massaging my developed breasts freely and I was not making the slightest movement except for clenching my lips. Honestly, my pretending act and Master-ji’s smart moves were filling my heart with a wild enjoyment, adventure, and satisfaction.

Deepak: Master-ji, I think Madam is slowly responding. I can feel her legs moving.

Hearing that I was standstill like a stone again trying to conquer all my sexual tingling within my body. Master-ji also realized that and loosened his grip on my mammaries.

Master-ji: Then, let me check her breathing again.

I could feel Master-ji’s finger below my nostrils again. I was obviously breathing heavier than last time, but Master-ji’s reaction was the same to Deepak.

Master-ji: No Deepak, there is not much improvement there. Is her soles cold?

Deepak: Yes Master-ji, somewhat.

Master-ji: Then? What to do next?

Deepak: Once I had seen my mami was given a mouth-to-mouth sucking. You can do that Master-ji?

‘Mouth-to-mouth sucking’ - my God! Will my tailor do that to me? That’s nothing but lip-to-lip kissing in this case. Should I allow him to kiss me? A mere tailor would kiss me! And considering his age, around 60, how would it feel to be kissed by such an aged person?

My queries were answered by my inner self only!

Why not? What’s the harm? He has given me so much pleasure; why not allow him to suck the honey from my lips too. He might be a tailor, but he has already hugged me like my husband and afterall a kiss won’t snatch my womanhood. Why not take all the delights of this pretending escapade?

I mentally got prepared to be kissed by a person of my father’s age.

Master-ji: Certainly I can try and if that can bring back Madam’s senses nothing like it. What’s’ the process of doing that?

With closed eyes I felt Master-ji shifting his position more towards my head. I was certainly progressing towards a climax for sure.

Deepak: Master-ji, you open Madam’s mouth and then suck the air within her mouth and then pump in air from your mouth. Okay?

Master-ji: Okay. Let me try.

Deepak: But continue the chest pumping while doing the mouth-to-mouth breathing. That’s what I remember was done in my mami’s case also.

Master-ji: O… Okay.

It was like opening the floodgate for this 60-year-old man and in a moment I could sense Master-ji’s cold lips brushing my lips. Certainly the man was trembling with excitement. I could almost hear his heartbeats. Master-ji opened my mouth with his hands and started feeling my lower lip with his lips in the pretext of sucking and exhaling air into my mouth. Then he actually started kissing me and I felt his warm tongue was probing my mouth. His saliva was mixing with mine and I was also responding positively by thrusting by lips into his. I soon felt his right hand cupping my right boob and he immediately started milking it. I was certain that this time my blouse hooks would surely break due to the number of times my firm globes were squeezed in this short span of time. My hard and perky nipple was clearly felt by Master-ji’s big palm. He was so sure of its position that even when he was kissing my lips he was pressing it with his thumb every now and then alternating with a tight grab of my right mammary.

Everything at this point was going a bit too far and beyond my control. My whole body had heated up immensely and my breathing accented that only. I was very sure that Deepak could clearly realize that he had to force my legs together to keep them steady, as my natural reaction was making them parted. Did he get the hint from this that I was pretending to be senseless? No, no. Then he would have commented something. I tried my best to be steady, but Master-ji’s heavy breathing on my face, his teeth biting my lips, and his tongue roaming in my mouth were making me feel at heaven. As I was lying on bed with a pillow below my head, I was getting more inclined to think as if I was having a love session with my husband.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM