Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Now look at the blouse cups and what do you find?

Deepak now took his face a bit nearer to my blouse-covered tits and I could realize my nipples getting hard seeing him trying to inspect my boobs!

Deepak: Master-ji, there is much looseness of cloth at the hooks and that can be corrected.

Master-ji: Good observation. Also some alteration can be done at the base, which I checked. Also this choli being sleeveless you can adjust the armhole to make the blouse tighter to support the strapless bra.

Deepak nodded affirmatively with a smiling face.

Master-ji: O! Another very important thing Deepak. Madam, I hope you are not getting annoyed.

Master-ji turned and said the last few words to me with an ever-smiling face. That was a good one, I thought. You two are openly passing comments about my breasts and being a 28-year-old married woman will I not feel annoyed!

Me: No, no. It’s okay Master-ji. But please if you can pace it up, as my hands would pain if I stay like this for some more time.

Master-ji: No, no Madam, be rest assured. This is the only measurement where you have to raise your hands and I will finish it soon.

Now he turned to Deepak.

Master-ji: As I was saying, when you take bust measurement, make sure that you obtain at least two more numbers, one slightly up the cup and one below.

Deepak: Why Master-ji?

Master-ji: See Deepak, as you know female breasts are of various size and shapes. Every lady will not have as tight and full a bustline as Madam’s, isn’t it? He he he…

He purposefully turned at me and expressed this laugh, which was infuriating that I cannot describe in words.

Master-ji: We measure so many women each day, but how many has such good shape even after marriage? So remember to take at least two more measurements for ladies who have sagging bustlines, which you can easily determine seeing their shapes over the blouse.

Deepak: Sure Master-ji.

I was simply amazed to hear such comments spoken so openly and normally in my front about my mammaries! Its not that I was hearing remarks in relation to my figure for the first time from males. When I was in college when I passed a particular turn on the way, comments were thrown at me by the Road Romeos, which I always ignored. I still remember they passed filthy statements about my swaying ass and firm boobs. Ignoring was the only way out to those comments. Then after marriage my husband flattered me on so many occasions praising my boobs before intercourse or even when I was combing hair in front of the dressing table, etc., he passed comments regarding my figure. Most of the time I enjoyed those though they were also not too decent. But what I am experiencing today is unique! I obviously cannot enjoy these lewd talks and at the same time cannot simply ignore. A genuinely precarious situation for me!

Master-ji: Okay, enough talks, lets go ahead with the work again.

Saying that Master-ji took his hands around me circling the tape round my boob circumference and as he did that his chest pressed very gently on my breasts, though momentarily, I felt a real turn on by that. Actually unknowing Master-ji’s chest touched precisely on my nipples under the cover of my blouse and bra. I could feel drops of vaginal fluid getting soaked into my panty from my honeypot. My nipples also gained instant strength I realized and poked more on my bra cup.

I immediately tried to divert my mind and counseled my mind how vulgarly Master-ji threw the smile at me when he said, “Every lady will not have as tight and full a bustline as Madam’s…” and attempted to think negatively about this tailor. But alas! I was losing self-control by the minute as Master-ji started taking my bust measurement because my body was speaking in different terms than my mind.

Master-ji: Madam, you please remain still and not move your body while I take your numbers.

I nodded and he pulled the plastic tape over my firm boobs through the middle of my blouse cups. As the tap slide and moved on my smooth round flesh, it gave me a very sexy feeling and concurrently I could feel Master-ji’s fingers touching the core flesh of my mammaries. In front of my eyes in the pretext of smoothening the tape, he openly was feeling the sides of my jiggling boobs clasped within the blouse. He was surely enjoying the tightness and roundedness of my 28-year-old fully developed treasures and since I was childless till then, my boobs had not sagged an inch.

Master-ji: Madam, I will slowly tighten the tape. Just let me know when you feel very tight.

Me: O… Okay.

I could hardly say that as Master-ji’s hands were still very much touching my ripe mangoes and naturally my nipples started raising their heads in full resilience getting a male touch. Of course I also started breathing heavier and probably my want for enjoyment was engulfing my mind gradually though I tried to convince myself internally that I must not behave like this because if Master-ji gets a feel of my physical condition it would be very embarrassing and awkward for me.

Master-ji now shifted the meeting point of the tape from where my blouse hooks were to my left breast and this time he surely made me breathless. His fingers were now touching and pressing my left tit and I could feel the meeting point of the tape over my left areola!

“Uuhhhhhh!” I whispered within myself.

Now he did the worst thing. To mark the position of the tape and the tightness, he pressed on the tape with his thumb exactly over my nipple.

Master-ji: Madam, is this okay? This must not be too tight.

Me: Aaah. Ummm. I mean no.

I said somehow. My pussy seemed to be leaking now and since I was not wearing any pads, etc. below my sari, my panty was getting soaked and I could feel the wetness now on my groins too.

Master-ji: 31.6 at tight comfort.

Deepak: Okay.

Master-ji: Madam, now keep your hands on my shoulder.

I was all along standing with my hands up in the air and was much relieved hearing that. I kept my hands on his shoulders and he now removed his left hand off the meeting point of the tape and took it to my back to see if the tape was properly place or not. In the process he not only brushed my right boob, but also felt my whole brassiere on the right side. And left me gasping by again taking back his hand to the original position not before bumping on my right boob and almost pushing it within my blouse cover.

As I had kept my hands on his shoulders, the sides of my protruding breasts were completely open and now he shifted the meeting point of the tape to my right breast. He grazed his hands feeling every inch of my jawani.

Me: Shhh. Aaah!

I controlled myself to a whisper. My legs were automatically getting parted at my standing posture and my heart was starting to miss a beat. He again marked the position with his thumb and this time I was very sure he was trying to trace my nipple over the fabric of my blouse and bra. I could feel Master-ji was breathing faster and his hands shaking marginally. The old man did not stop there and after he traced my nipple he was trying to grab my right boob nipple, which was fully erect now, over my blouse with two fingers in the disguise of holding the tape meeting point.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM