Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He laughed aloud and Deepak was also smiling shyly. I was not at all amused and was rather uncomfortable knowing that Deepak was an adult. The person who is going to get married next year can be a ‘lad’ in the eyes of Master-ji, but in no way for me. The problem is, at this juncture I could not even tell Master-ji that am feeling shy to give measurements in front of Deepak, so had to keep silent.

I saw Master-ji coming up near me with a measuring tape, which was missing last time when he took my blouse measurement and it was so very embarrassing as he touched me directly with his fingers over my blouse on my developed breasts.

Master-ji: Madam, you must be surprised to see the tape in my hand. True, as I told you before, I rely on my fingers and the thread for measurement, but since this is a special dress, I have to abide by Guru-ji’s orders.

I giggled, but was definitely happy to see the tape.

Master-ji: Madam, if you could please remove your pallu…

I knew it was on the cards, but prior I was not that concerned because I was treating Deepak as a boy, but now the situation was different. I had to reluctantly drop my sari pallu off my breast and I held it in my left arm. I tried to ignore Deepak, but knowing that I was watched by a grown up boy, I was feeling very clumsy. I could see my butter-coloured breasts oozing out on top of my blouse with at least an inch of creamy cleavage clearly visible to both these males present in the room. I noticed Deepak’s eyes were riveted on my blouse covered ripe mangoes and as he met my eyes he quickly turned to his notebook.

Observing that my breathing became heavier. I could only shuffle a bit, as Master-ji was standing too close to me adjusting his tape. I was by then fairly conscious within myself, as I was about to get male touches on my body during the measurement process. Honestly I was quite at ease in front of Master-ji, probably because he was aged and had already seen my body more than desired. But the fact that an 18-year-old young man was studying my matured figure started to give me itching within my panty.

When I go to my local tailor also I have the same consciousness, as he is not as aged as Master-ji, but a middle-aged man. During measurement process he would surely touch and press my blouse-covered boobs with his fingers. And also during trial sessions, the tailor would rub his fingers on my breast area on the pretext of analyzing the tightness and smoothness of my blouse. I know it is part of his job and he does it to all his customers, but never could I take that normally and each time when I get out from the tailoring shop, I would certainly have a semi-wet panty under my sari or salwar.

Master-ji: Madam, since this is a sleeveless choli you will be discounted of at least one measurement, the sleeves.

Me: Thank God!

We both smiled and I additionally blushed as I noticed Master-ji swiped a quick glance at my firm mammaries, which were becoming further evident over my blouse each time I was inhaling and exhaling air. Master-ji now took the tape to my neck and measured for my neck and back neck widths. He mumbled some numbers to Deepak who noted them down beside the diagram in his notebook. The touch of Master-ji’s cold fingers on my shoulder area made me shiver momentarily.

Master-ji: Choli strap on shoulder half inch.

He was about to go for the next measurement when I interrupted, naturally, hearing the strap width.

Me: Master-ji, half inch is nothing! As it is there is no sleeve.

Master-ji: But Madam, why do you at all need a wider strap? Your bra will be strapless.

For the moment I was oblivious of that fact that I will be wearing a strapless bra within this choli. So Master-ji had a point.

Me: But Master-ji, if the strap is so mall in width, the whole of my shoulder will remain exposed.

Master-ji: But that’s the design Madam.

Me: Please Master-ji. That would be too revealing.

Master-ji: No, no Madam, it wont be that much revealing. Yes, your shoulders will be exposed but your breasts will be fully covered.

I understood that its no use arguing further because the conversation would become more and more uncomfortable for me being a female and hence accepted the half-inch shoulder strap for my choli. Except for one honeymoon nighty, which had spaghetti straps, that my husband had bought for me I could not recollect exposing my shoulders fully wearing any dress, neither in my teens nor after marriage. I still remember that hardly did I wear that honeymoon nighty for 3-4 days in front of Rajesh and rejected it as it exposed me so vulgarly. On one hand as it had spaghetti straps, it exposed my bra straps openly and on the other hand it’s length was also short just touching my knees. It was a bit too much for a conservative female like me. I know it was good fun and top excitement for my husband to see my in that semi-exposed state in our bedroom, but considering my curvy and fleshy figure, I had to force my hubby to resign from his idea of me wearing a spaghetti strap honeymoon nighty on bed.

I was slightly unmindful, but realized Master-ji had moved to my backside and was checking something, which I was not able to see. Some moments passed. There was silence in the room and he was also not touching my blouse and that made me in effect more uneasy. I wondered what was Master-ji doing! I looked at Deepak and as our eyes met, he immediately turned his eyes, but I was fairly certain that he was staring at my big boobs, which were indeed looking sexy only in the blouse cover.

I was in a doubt whether to look back to see what Master-ji was doing. I was standing in front of him with my legs spread just a little. He must be having a clear view of my spotless back as there was no pallu obstruction. Suddenly I felt Master-ji’s fingers touching my skin and gently stretching the back of my blouse. I nearly quivered at his sudden touch. Master-ji clearly understood that.

Master-ji: What happened Madam?

Me: No, no. Nothing Master-ji.

I flushed as I was caught.

Master-ji: Madam, you must be comfortable with this fitting.

Me: Yes.

Master-ji: But Madam for this new choli, the fitting has to be much tighter.

Me: But why?

Almost out of reflex I asked this foolish question and as I heard the reply my face and ears turned red.

Master-ji: Madam, if your size was 28 or 30 I would not have said that. Since you have heavy breasts, the outer dress has to be tight enough to support the inside. Madam, you know what the main problem is? When you wear the bra and start moving and doing things, it tends to slide down due to the weight of your breasts. So I have to ensure you a tight choli so that you do not have such issues after wearing it.

My breathing pace increased hearing such intimate female things from a male. I didn’t know what to say or reply. Seeing my silence, Master-ji went on to explain more to me and I had to admit to a tighter choli, as he suggested, without any more ado.

Master-ji: Actually Madam if I do not that alter the new choli and keep it with the same comfort fit of the blouse you are presently wearing, you will soon find that the cups of your bra slipping off your breasts since it would not get the necessary lateral support from the blouse. And if you would only sit quietly wearing that pair, I would not intervene. But you will have to take part in the yagya and that’s laborious Madam. So if I leave you with a comfort choli, you might end up with a slipping bra exposing your nipples inside your choli!

Master-ji just stopped for a split second.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM