Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Master-ji: Madam, I hope you will not mind if I address that issue a little later and start with my core job of Maha-yagya Paridhan.

Me: Sure Master-ji.

Though I said that, but I was in complete darkness about my dress for the Maha-yagya and was honestly anxious about it still, but did not reveal that expression on my face.

Master-ji: Deepak Beta, bring the notebook where the drawings are there. Madam, I know you Guru-ji must have briefed you, but just have a look at the drawings once before I start taking actual measurements.

I was actually more than eager to see that and went ahead towards Deepak who had the notebook in his hand. He opened a page and Master-ji stood to his left and I was to his right side and zoomed into the open page. I saw there were four drawings in that page – a blouse, a skirt, a bra, and a panty. Honestly I felt quite relieved to see the blouse and the skirt, as I was really unsure how much revealing the Maha-yagya paridhan would be. I clearly remember Guru-ji’s words: “… I agree the Maha-yagya Paridhan is not adequate for a matured woman, but little can I do about it…”

I sighed a breath of relief and was now quite comfortable to go ahead with the measurement part.

Master-ji: Madam, as you can see this Maha-yagya paridhan is a two-piece costume with undergarments and based on that I have made the sketches like I do for regular blouse cuttings.

Me: Okay.

Wait, wait! The sketch of the bra on paper looks so very different from the one I am wearing right now under my blouse! What’s that?

Master-ji: Madam, would you mind if I explain the clothing and the techniques of measurements to this lad while I work? It will be immensely helpful for this apprentice, but I know it would be boring for you.

Me: No, no it’s okay.

I was actually quite encouraged by such a proposal by Master-ji. I thought instead of asking my tailor directly about my bra, which would always be uncomfortable for me being a married matured woman, if he explains to his apprentice, I can get my necessary information.

Master-ji: Thanks Madam. Deepak Beta, for the next half-an-hour pay all your attention on Madam and see how I take the measurements. And as I always say, ask questions if you are in doubt of anything.

Deepak: Okay Master-ji. I will keep my focus on Madam.

I was a bit taken aback by this statement of Deepak and looked attentively at his face, probably for the first time. He looks pretty young, hardly 12-13 years of age, and it seemed to me he remarked that innocently. The thing, which I was most impressed about him, was that he was never staring at ‘wrong’ places of my body. So I thought to ignore his comment.

Master-ji: Good. Now Deepak, see here. The first two drawings are Madam’s undergarments, but they are not the common bra or panty that we daily sew.

Deepak: Yes, Master-ji. I noted that. The bra does not have any straps and has three hooks at the back. Normally what we supply only has a couple of hooks.

Master-ji: Right. This is a strapless bra and to give additional support to the cups, there are three hooks at the back.

Oh! I thought to myself. It’s a strapless bra. Honestly I had heard of that, but never wore such a thing. Nor did I see any of my friends to wear that. To tell the truth I was a bit excited about that, as by then I was feeling reasonably relaxed seeing that the Maha-yagya paridhan comprises of a choli and a skirt. I can admit now that I thought from Guru-ji’s words, as he said this yagya was to be performed naked, the clothing would be more scanty.

Master-ji: And also you must have noticed that the panty is partially double layered.

Deepak: Yes Master-ji, I have noted that in the drawing.

Master-ji: Actually the deviations are there because the dress is meant for the yagya. Madam, I must tell you that I have little to adjust or modify in this dress, as I have to abide by Guru-ji’s directions about this Maha-yagya paridhan.

Saying that he turned the page of the notebook and showed me some scribbling, which were actually instructions about the Maha-yagya paridhan from ashram. It was not possible for me to read that illegible handwriting.

Me: Okay. I also cannot violate Guru-ji’s words. So whatever he has asked you to stitch, I have to wear it.

Master-ji smiled and swayed his head in agreement.

Master-ji: So Deepak, we will leave aside the undergarments for now. Since the choli is sleeveless, you subtract the sleeve cloth at the very beginning when you cut from the roll. Madam’s size is 32 and so you take the normal 32-size blouse sleeve to deduction.

Deepak: Okay Master-ji.

Both males looked at my breasts as if to assess my 32” boob size. I dropped my eyelids momentarily to avoid their stares.

Master-ji: Madam, the cloth I will use is very special and costly. Guru-ji never compromises on quality. This is almost like the famous Muslin cloth – milky white and very soft. Deepak, show the cloth to Madam once.

Deepak readily handed me a piece of white cloth and when I checked that I had to admit it was really, really soft.

Me: It’s truly very soft and light.

Master-ji: You will feel great wearing it, I can guarantee Madam.

I handed back the cloth to Deepak and he kept that in his bag. I suddenly noticed that his hand shape, the visible arm veins, and wrist width were like a grown up teenager and definitely not a 13 year old boy’s! I was confused, as his face looked so innocent.

Master-ji: Please stand here under the light.

As I took a couple of steps and stood at the most illuminated part in the room, I was wondering how to know exactly how old is this Deepak. I tried to chat with Deepak trying to get

Me: Deepak, what do you do apart from this job?

Deepak: I work part-time in a bookshop in the evening and doing apprentice under Master-ji.

Me: Oh! I see. How many brothers and sisters are you?

I generated normal conversation and from that tried to reach my goal. As I knew that for measurement purpose I had to do some exposing before Master-ji, but I wanted to be sure that I can ignore Deepak considering he is a little boy.

Deepak: I have two sisters, both elder than me and married.

Me: So you now look after your parents.

Deepak: Yes Madam, but from next year my wife would also look after them.

I was simply stunned to hear that!

Me: What? Your wife?

Master-ji: Madam, in villages, they get married very early.

Me: But how old is he?

Master-ji: He is 18.

O! My God! He is 18 years old. That means he is as good as a Class XII boy and by no means a class XII boy can be considered ‘innocent’. And he is going to get married next year! Master-ji noted my surprised looks for Deepak.

Master-ji: Madam, he looks young because of his absence of beard and mustaches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM