Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I smiled back to him and welcomed him to my room. There was an unknown face with him whom I had not seen before.

Master-ji: How are you Madam?

Me: Fine. Hope you are keeping fine too.

Master-ji: Madam, this age does not allow remaining in good health. Only a day before I had fever, now am fine though.

Me: O I see.

Master-ji: I hope Guru-ji has briefed you about my coming.

Me: Yes Master-ji. But who is he?

I pointed out to the boy accompanying Master-ji.

Master-ji: Actually I have stopped keeping Ramlal for measurement purpose, but have kept this boy who is learning sewing and stitching and helping me in taking measurements.

I was so relieved hearing Ramlal will not be here while Master-ji takes my measurements that I uttered a “Bah!” Master-ji looked inquiring to me and I quickly recovered the situation.

Me: I mean this boy can learn quickly from an expert like you.

Master-ji nodded while he kept his notebook and pencil on my bed. The boy was standing by the bedside with a carry bag.

Master-ji: True. He is a keen learner and he questions a lot, which is a good trait of an apprentice.

Me: But what happened to Ramlal?

There was no need for me to ask this question, as it unnecessarily brought some talks that made me severely uncomfortable with this 60-year-old man.

Master-ji: Madam, what would I say to you.

He paused a little and looked at the boy.

Master-ji: Deepak Beta, can you bring me a glass of water.

Deepak: Sure Master-ji.

He went out of the room to get the water and Master-ji came closer to me.

Master-ji: Madam, I did not want to tell this in front of this boy, after all Ramlal is my brother.

I was getting quite curious.

Me: But what happened?

Master-ji: Actually Madam, we have to go to town for orders and one of our distributors there last week referred me to a rich customer of his shop who wanted to stitch some English type clothing and she specifically wanted an aged tailor. So my distributor recommended me and I went there. Naturally my brother was also accompanying me. When we met that Madam though she initially was hesitant to give measurements in front of Ramlal, but ultimately agreed. But you know what that swine did?

I was looking inquisitively at Master-ji and I could realize my heart was beating just a shade faster, as I was getting more and more curious as Master-ji was narrating. It seemed Master-ji was also quite encouraged seeing my interested face, which I should have avoided, as this led to Master-ji giving more detailed portrayal of the event.

Master-ji: Madam, you know, she wanted a hip-hugging gown for a party and while taking measurement of her hip circumference I was unable to get the exact assessment over her clothes and hence asked her the sari at least. Initially she was not in agreement, but later reluctantly gave consent. I told that Madam not to open the whole sari, but to lift it over her petticoat so that she was comfortable, but unfortunately she was unable to get her sari properly picked up from the standing position, so I asked Ramlal to do that. He picked up her sari and stood exactly behind her while I was taking the measurement over her petticoat. When I took my hands behind her hips for measurement, Madam what should I say about this brute; he is my brother, he was in fact poking his lund into that Madam’s gaand!

Me: What?

I controlled myself a bit.

Me: You mean he opened his pant and *@#%?!?!

Master-ji: No, no Madam, what are you saying! He just opened his pant-zip and took out his …

I nodded quickly to indicate that I know very well what a male can take out opening his pant zip and avoided Master-ji to use the male manhood term in front of me. I was getting rather keen to know what happened next and continued gulping Master-ji’s commentary.

Master-ji: Probably that Madam did not realize initially, as she might have thought since Ramlal was holding her sari bunched up at her backside, his finger must have been touching her gaand. I was so shocked at Ramlal’s behavior that my fingers were trembling. At that very moment that Madam suggested that she wanted the hip measurement a little loose, as she would not be wearing the regular undergarment below her gown, but would wear an under-pant and she also mentioned that if the gown was too tight, it would be very apparent. I agreed to her and started re-measuring her hips, but was in much tension seeing my brother’s outrageous acts.

He paused a bit and looked at the door to see if Deepak was back, but he was not. I was now holding the bedside and was dying to rub my pussy once hearing such a lewd event, but could not do so in front of this male.

Master-ji: Madam, I was really frustrated that day seeing his deeds. Is this the way to behave to customers! Anyway, as I was saying, as I sat down in front of that Madam and took both my hands to remeasure her hips, Ramlal pointed out that as the ceiling fan was revolving in full swing her petticoat was flying somewhat, he would hold that also. That Madam did not see any problem to that, but that brute instead of just holding to the cloth of the petticoat with two fingers so that it does not fly, he pressed it to her gaand and held it there with his palm.

Just a little pause again and this time I shamelessly scratched my pussy area for a second in the name of adjusting my sari. Master-ji did note that and smiled. My ears were getting hotter.

Master-ji: And Madam, there was no escape. The moment Ramlal pressed his palm on her gaand to hold her petticoat, she was looking visibly uncomfortable and within the next one minute I did not know exactly what happened, but only heard a thrash.
Slap!
She started howling with anger and more so seeing my brother’s open pant-zip. She threw both of us out immediately. Thankfully his husband was not present in the house that day; otherwise we would have been beaten up surely. Just imagine my condition - at this age, this sort of humiliation.

I shook my head in disapproval to Ramlal’s lewd act.

Master-ji: I did not talk to him for one whole day, and Madam, I decided not to allow that swine in any of my measurement work any more. He will only do cutting and sewing.

Me: Very wise decision Master-ji. A beast.

Master-ji: I apologize to you Madam that I allowed him while I took your blouse measurements. But Madam, everyone is not like him. Actually that’s the reason I have taken this new lad Deepak who…

Master-ji was interrupted as Deepak entered the room with a glass of water. Master-ji had the water, though I was feeling thirstier! Master-ji handed over the empty glass to the lad and was getting ready to start with his work as I saw him taking out the note book, pencil, thread, scissors, etc. from his bag.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM