Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: But Guru-ji, can I not wear…

Guru-ji: Anita, the “Maha-yagya Paridhan” is a very special attire made of exquisite cotton, which is not available in the market that you go and just buy it. How can you ask such silly questions?

Guru-ji almost grudged. I did not want to annoy Guru-ji at any cost at this crucial juncture, as I knew he is my savior to my pregnancy goal.

Me: Am sorry Guru-ji. I should have understood that.

Guru-ji: You will be surprised to note that Master-ji will stitch your dress today itself and within 10 p.m. You prepare yourself mentally for the yagya and let him do his job. He will be there at your room at 2 p.m.

I nodded and had to alight from my place on the floor, as Guru-ji was all set to leave the room. Though still I had the million-dollar question in my mind, but due to Guru-ji’s towering personality I was unable to voice it to him.

Guru-ji: You can leave now.

I had no other choice but to leave his room and went back to my room. My mind was intrigued by the curious thought about what this “Maha-yagya Paridhan” would be, but Guru-ji did not give any clue. I tried to recap what Guru-ji said regarding the dress, but the only statement I could recollect was ‘I agree the Maha-yagya Paridhan is not adequate for a matured woman’. How could I assess about the dress from this remark? I could realize that it will not be a full-fledged dress like a sari or a salwar kamiz, but something shorter than that surely.

Me: Eureka!

I said to myself. Suddenly a thought came to my mind and I was sure I could get a clue. I thought about asking Meenakshi about it because I will certainly feel uncomfortable to ask about it to any of the males in the ashram, but Meenakshi was a safer bet.

Me: Meenakshi! Meenakshi!

She was in her room and asked me to come in. She was sitting alone on the bed doing some stitching. I went ahead and sat on the bed.

Meenakshi: So, how was your trip to Mr. Yadav’s place?

Me: It was okay. Actually I have come to ask you something.

She smiled and looked inquiringly at me.

Me: Actually as you must be knowing Guru-ji will perform Maha-yagya for me and…

Meenakshi: yes, yes I know.

Me: Yes, and he briefed me just now regarding that.

Meenakshi: Any problem?

Me: I mean, err… Actually Guru-ji was referring about the Maha-yagya Paridhan…

Meenakshi: So?

Me: No, actually I wanted to know what that dress is.

Meenakshi: Oh! But you seem to be pretty much anxious about it.

Me: Yes, as you can understand that I will have to remain in that dress throughout the yagya, so…

Meenakshi: True Anita. This is a problem with we females. Males can actually remain in just a brief throughout the day, but we cannot.

I felt I got someone at last who could realize my shyness being a woman herself.

Meenakshi: Anita, I cannot provide you a very hopeful scenario, as Maha-yagya demands for total devotion and purity of body.

Me: Yes, Guru-ji was also saying likewise.

Meenakshi: Still I can assure you that these two areas will remain covered.

Saying that she indicated with her right hand towards her breasts and pussy area over her sari and smiled naughtily at me. Definitely I was a bit relieved hearing that and smiled back, but still I was visibly anxious. Seeing that, she kept the cloth she was sewing, bent a little towards me, and twisted my right cheek forcefully with her fingers.

Meenakshi: Don’t worry my dear. Let the suspense remain about your dress.

She burst out in laughter and I also was chuckling at her behavior.

Meenakshi: Hey, how long you have been married?

Me: 3 years.

Meenakshi: Oh! God! Then your husband must have enjoyed you 300 times, isn’t it?

She was laughing incessantly and my ears were turning red at her direct verbal poking.

Meenakshi: You still have any shame left? Where do you keep that my dear?

We both guffawed on the bed at this.

Meenakshi: I am thinking to suggest Guru-ji, as per the norm of tantra, not to allow any clothing for married women in Maha-yagya.

We were still laughing, as I pinched her on her hand at this remark, and frankly my anxiousness had diluted a lot.

Meenakshi: Jokes apart, you now simply relax Anita.

She paused a bit and we adjusted ourselves to sit properly on the bed again. Meenakshi’s pallu had almost fallen over her boobs and I could see the huge cleavage being exposed. More so as the top hook of her blouse was also open. I also pulled my pallu properly.

Meenakshi: Leave aside silly issues like this Anita and just worship to Linga Maharaj so that you get the desired fruit.

Me: You are right Meenakshi. I should only concentrate on that. Only I know how many nights I have only wept silently…

We both were silent for a moment and then after some casual talks I left her room and went back to mine. Its already 1:30 p.m., so I was approaching the time when Master-ji would come. I had a faint cloud of irritation again in my mind thinking of facing Ramlal again. Honestly I did not digest the humiliation he did to me verbally and physically. I still remember his very direct and vulgar commentary like
‘I have heard if proper sucking is done on the breasts, unmarried females can also produce milk.’
‘What a gaand you have Madam. It’s so smooth and firm.’
And how can I forget Ramlal’s naked erect dick before he masturbated! I was already feeling tightness in my blouse and I quickly tried to concentrate elsewhere. But hardly did I get the time, as there was a knock on the door.

“Already!” I thought and opened the door. Master-ji was there with his ever-smiling face.

Master-ji: Madam, I am back again!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:40 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM