Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He whispered in my ear and I almost buried my face in his broad chest in anxiety. There was silence then for some moments. The song started again.

“Gaata Rahe Mera Dil, Tu Hi Meri Manzil…”

And this time it was very close to us. Mr. Yadav hugged me very tight now probably out of nervousness. I also cooperated and did not struggle at all. But his movements made me very confused. He was clearly feeling my twin blouse-covered mangoes on his chest the way he was thrusting his chest on my firm round flesh. Mr. Yadav also started pushing his pelvis into my crotch. I could very clearly feel his lund over the clothes poking my lower abdomen or upper thighs. And with his free hands he was very slowly cupping my gaand over my thin petticoat fabric. How could a man behave like this if he was nervous of being caught?

I controlled my reaction and took my hands backwards to shrug off his palms off my gaand. As I tried to catch his hand, he slid his palm on my smooth buttock flesh and continued like that as if I was playing with him! The scoundrel! He had kept the crutch balancing on the wall just beside him and playfully moving his palms on my gaand and at the same time pressing me and making sure I stick to his body. As my hands were behind, my body bent more towards Mr. Yadav and I could jolly well realize he was thoroughly enjoying the full pressure of my firm boobs on his chest. I realized it was of no use trying to stop him that way, as he was playfully grazing my full ass cheeks as I struggled to catch hold of his hands.

Me: Will you behave yourself?

I reacted in a rather loud voice, but instantly made a face by projecting my tongue out partially that I had made a mistake by speaking aloud.

Mr. Yadav: Anita, my darling. He is gone!

Oh! That’s right! I could no longer hear the humming of the song anymore. The gardener must have been away.

Me: Ouch! Hey! Stop! Stoppppppppppp!

Before I could even get back my hands from my hips, that bastard simply pulled up my whole petticoat above my waist and grabbed my naked plump thighs with both hands. I got back my senses and instantly tried to refrain him from doing that, but by that time he had made my entire legs completely exposed. Before he could repeat the same act as he did in the bathroom, I tried to regain my confidence to fight him back because I knew very well that next he would surely try to pull down my panty.

Me: Listen, I will shout if you do not stop!

I was very firm in my voice this time. Mr. Yadav stopped for a moment; my petticoat still in his hand, lifted around my waist, and my white panty clearly visible under my raised petticoat. Unfortunately he did not take me seriously and tried to hug me again. But this time I did not show submissive attitude as I could well realize that this animal would not leave me without inserting his lund in my choot. I raised my hand to slap him and right at that moment –

“Kumar! Kumar!”

It’s Mrs. Yadav’s voice. Probably she was calling from a distance. And the change in Mr. Yadav was worth watching. He left me as if he was electrified, and snatched his crutches from the wall, straightened his clothes, and went towards the temple door. His face was almost pale and he visibly looked very nervous hearing his wife’s voice. I smiled within myself seeing his condition and realizing my sari-less condition was also not appreciable, quickly dbangd the sari round me and adjusted my blouse, etc. to look decent.

The rest of the time I spent in Mr. Yadav’s house is not worth describing and we got back to ashram by the car in another hour or so. In the car as we conversed I noticed Guru-ji behaved as if nothing happened yesterday night and was not exhibiting the minimum slice of shame that I saw him completely naked fucking that 16-year-old girl. Even Sanjeev, I caught him almost red-handed with Mrs. Yadav, but he was now behaving so casually! I was myself feeling a bit ashamed to even have eye contact with Guru-ji thinking of last night’s incident, but he seemed pretty oblivious!

Guru-ji: Anita, you have reached the climax of your treatment now. Take rest and mentally prepare yourself for the ultimate, the Maha-yagya. Come down to me after lunch and I will share you the details.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I went back to my room, had breakfast, took my medicines, took a long bath, and closed the door and rested on my bed. Lying on my bed I was trying to figure out what’s in store for me now, as Guru-ji said I have reached the ‘climax’ and Maha-yagya was the ultimate treatment for me. I did not know when my eyelids closed thinking on that line and woke up at the knock on the door. It was Nirmal. He had come with my lunch. I felt so very dejected, as I was having a pleasant dream. My husband and I were out for a vacation at a nice unknown place and we were throwing snow at each other and while doing that I fell and he quickly held me and then was kissing me. Right at that moment this dwarf knocked in!

I was in fact feeling rather drowsy and asked him to keep my lunch on the table, as I intended to take it later. I noticed Nirmal was looking at me, specifically not at my eyes, probably due to his short height, but in no time I realized why he was staring at me. I was rather careless about my dress code, as I opened him the door, and his attention was focussed on my nipple impressions on my nighty. I was wearing no undergarments at that time and sensing that I virtually instructed him to move off, as I wanted to take rest for some more time. With an unhappy face he left my room. I closed the door and went to the toilet to check myself in the mirror.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM